• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Like the plan that the gingivitis guy proposed in Miami, this isn't an OCS ....................... besides I'm NOT anti-OCS, ya mope.

Anything becomes on campus if you expand the campus to include that property.  RJS could in theory become an on campus stadium if for some reason it became part of the University of South Florida campus.

Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,640
  • Days Won:  6

Like the plan that the gingivitis guy proposed in Miami, this isn't an OCS ....................... besides I'm NOT anti-OCS, ya mope.

I'm a huge proponent of an OCS, but totally agree that the MOSI property sucks for a stadium.  Having an OCS means parking somewhere on campus, tailgating and then walking through a quad/dorms, stopping at the bookstore, etc.  With the MOSI property, we will once again drive up to a huge parking lot, tailgate and then walk in the stadium.  ZERO gameday experience even though it's technically "on campus".

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

I'm a huge proponent of an OCS, but totally agree that the MOSI property sucks for a stadium.  Having an OCS means parking somewhere on campus, tailgating and then walking through a quad/dorms, stopping at the bookstore, etc.  With the MOSI property, we will once again drive up to a huge parking lot, tailgate and then walk in the stadium.  ZERO gameday experience even though it's technically "on campus".

I hear you and agree, but I doubt here will not be enough parking at the stadium site.  People will park and walk from all over campus. 

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

If you can't walk over from campus to MOSI, you're a pathetic individual.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,596
  • Days Won:  424

Anything becomes on campus if you expand the campus to include that property.  RJS could in theory become an on campus stadium if for some reason it became part of the University of South Florida campus.

Go Bulls!

I vote this!!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,640
  • Days Won:  6

Well thanks for that. Sorry I don't meet your expectations as a die hard Bulls fan.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Jesus dude lighten up...

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Well thanks for that. Sorry I don't meet your expectations as a die hard Bulls fan.

My statement was harsh, sorry. But, your statement was asinine. We're talking about a huge investment from our university on what most have considered a pipe dream for the better part of 20 years, and you're really moaning about CROSSING THE STREET. Wow.

If this happens I will re-enstate my season tickets despite living literally across the country now; and give away the tickets when I can't be there. This would be HUGE. EPIC. GET IT DONE. Don't let complainers stop or slow it down.

Edited by The Great 8

These three pictures are TDECU field at the University of Houston...

MAPLE & HOLLY -- My preferred location

large.TDECU_USF_MapleDrive.png.2cacfeb9e

FOWLER FIELD

large.TDECU_USF_FowlerField.png.cbc85732

And last but not least...

MOSI LOCATION

large.TDECU_USF_MOSI.png.1ab6ccdac0e5061

Edited by JimUSFSig

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,966
  • Days Won:  12

Announcing in 2 years

after lining up big donors, getting some solid wins under our belts, having attendance recover, and only waiting 3 years for the actual thing to arrive

is the right move.