• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ECU 3 point fav over USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246
  • Days Won:  0

I will back up my statement though. I also mentioned preseason that if we do not get 6 wins and a bowl game, that I would come with a pitchfork for Taggart's head. But if we play competitively each game, and blow out UCF to finish things off, I will actually admit SLIGHT improvement, and give Taggart ONE MORE FRIGGIN YEAR (that hurt to say). The reason I say this is because the AAC greatly improved this year, and so that is the reason it will only show up as a one win improvement. Now, with ONE power 5 team on the schedule for next year, there should be no reason we don't win 7

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

The problem that I think many are missing is exactly what your said, the ENTIRE AAC is improving.  I am not sure we are improving at the rate of our conference opponents.  Thus, improvement, like this year, does not mean we are going to have more wins - every team is better and will probably continue to improve next year.    

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Programs go thru cycles we appear to be trending up...even the greatest programs have down years let alone teams in American.  Memphis and Navy for instance lose senior qbs and will not be as good next year.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Seems about right.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,112
  • Days Won:  6

I will back up my statement though. I also mentioned preseason that if we do not get 6 wins and a bowl game, that I would come with a pitchfork for Taggart's head. But if we play competitively each game, and blow out UCF to finish things off, I will actually admit SLIGHT improvement, and give Taggart ONE MORE FRIGGIN YEAR (that hurt to say). The reason I say this is because the AAC greatly improved this year, and so that is the reason it will only show up as a one win improvement. Now, with ONE power 5 team on the schedule for next year, there should be no reason we don't win 7

That is how I see it.  Also a bad year to hire a new coach and we would have 3 coaches on the payroll.  

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

ECU is not as bad as they played against UConn, and they are also fighting for a bowl game.

Going to be a tough game but we should be able to come out with a win. We need it.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

this will be close game as long as usf plays the same way they have played last 3 weeks

our d is strong

our field goal kicker needs to have a good game

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,286
  • Days Won:  10

VA Tech coach retiring.  Lots of job openings.   If the our QF and Mach are healthy, we just go out and make plays we will win.

How many noticed that in the Navy game we are back to our QB starting the snap and stops and waits for the call to be sent in from the sideline.   To me that is not good. What are your thoughts on that?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

Not a big fan of the stop and start method.  Would like to go to the hurry-up offense we sort of do all year...

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

ECU probably should be favored, but this is a very winnable game for us. I hope we come out with a chip on our shoulder after losing to Navy.

• Upvote 1