• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF returns 9000 tickets to FSU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Talk about ripping off nose to spite face.

Stay classy USF

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

This is on the administration that refused to sell tickets to non season ticket holders. USF will have 5k or so there, just the majority were forced to buy tickets elsewhere. I agree with giving donors and season ticket holders priority, but to refuse to sell tickets to people who want them and instead return them to FSU is asinine.

Thank you. This was such a stupid decision. I fail to grasp the logic as all it does is further disassociates my connection to the university.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Meanwhile the UCiF Kniggits requested additional tickets from Stanford to fill out demand. Them clowns are going to bring more fans to a game across the country than we bring to a game across the state.

If USF went 31-9 the last 3 years we could bring 20k fans to FSU I bet.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Days Won:  1

They did the same thing when fsu came here. The only way u could get a ticket to the fsu game was to buy season tickets and everyone complained. Hopefully they don't do that again next year but knowing Usf admins they probably will. They'd be better to sell the game as a single game about a month before kickoff.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Wow. I don't know the numbers, but I'd guess we didn't have much fewer than that at Michigan State or Wisconsin. I am considerably disappointed in our fan base for not remaining dedicated to supporting the team in person for an in-state road trip game. This will be a significant blow to our opportunities to sign home-and-home series with P5 opponents, considering it is already clearly becoming more difficult to do so. Such poor fan travel/ticket sales is not looked favorably upon.

Complain to the USF Admin who reefused to sell tickets to NON USF Season Ticket holders. They also refuse to sell tickets to Alumni that live out of town unless they buy USF Season Tickets. Stupid policy.

I am blown away by this. If USF had an official policy of selling FSU away game tickets only to season ticket holders, then there should be a significant collective complaint placed. That would be the most short-sighted, foolish, and uncalledfor policy we've seen from them... and that's saying something!

Not only for FSU, but any away game. Our out of town alumn that live in the Northeast are being forced to go through the home team to buy tickets to see USF. Very dumb policy for a school with a terrible product.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930
  • Days Won:  0

Call me lame but I blame an 1130am game time and tally's game weekend hotel policy. Granted I was there for the first matchup

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Call me lame but I blame an 1130am game time and tally's game weekend hotel policy. Granted I was there for the first matchup

Don't stay in Tally, problem solved. Rarely do I stay in town for away games. I only stay in town when I can stay at the team hotel, which is usually a Bowl game, otherwise I plan to stay far enough away to leave game, drive a bit to get out of town, and on the way home. Usually defaults to me being the DD, which is no big deal. Just my two cents.

Being an early 11:30 game is rough.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

If you're coming from Tampa you could stay in Lake City and driver over in the morning... it's only 90min and you don't get the Tally hotel policy.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I booked a room in Tally last week for just friday night.  I didn't come across a two night minimum when looking for hotels.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Meanwhile the UCiF Kniggits requested additional tickets from Stanford to fill out demand.  Them clowns are going to bring more fans to a game across the country than we bring to a game across the state.

Yet they couldn't do the same for that vaunted Fiesta Bowl they went to a few years ago? That was arguably the biggest game in their school's history, and they still couldn't sell their allotment. I'm not worried about UCF.

It's up to this football team to win back a lot of fans. This game can go a long way toward re-instilling hope in a battered fan base. I'm hoping for the best, but I'll be watching from Tampa Bay. I understand why our allotment was returned.

• Upvote 1