• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF returns 9000 tickets to FSU

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

USF sold 13,000 tickets for its last game at Florida State in 2009, when the Bulls upset the Seminoles 17-7 behind former Lincoln High quarterback B.J. Daniels.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I emailed a USF ticket guy a few weeks back about tickets.  Never heard back.  Figured they must have sent them back already.  Ended up buying 4 from FSU ticket site last week.  Will be sitting in visitors section. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

USF sold 13,000 tickets for its last game at Florida State in 2009, when the Bulls upset the Seminoles 17-7 behind former Lincoln High quarterback B.J. Daniels.

BhtC9.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Pathetic, but nobody can be blamed for not going to see the team get slaughtered. Prove we have a worthwhile team, Willie, and they'll come.

• Upvote 4

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,991
  • Days Won:  12

oh man. harlan, help us

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I'm terribly confused by the FSU athletic guy.  He is complaining there isn't much time to sell the 9,000 returned tickets.  Yet 4,500 of them were returned over a month ago, and more returned in phases since.  So they don't have a short turnaround to sell 9,000 tickets, they have a short turnaround to sell around 3,000 tickets.

Still looks bad on us.  Looks like some on here had trouble buying tickets from USF.  Everyone that tried and was unsuccessful buying from USF should email as many places as possible in the AD's office.  Situations like this will hurt us more than anything that has happened on the field.  Any ticket distribution issues need to be stamped out immediately.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Makes me wonder if USF would rather fans buy home tickets than road tickets.  Of course the answer to that is yes, but what I mean is I doubt there is a strong push to move these if you're USF.  It's not like bowl tickets that USF will have to eat.  They would rather us spend our $ on home tickets. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  184

I was under the impression that the only way to buy tickets from USF for the FSU game was if you were a season ticket holder. When I called, they told me to go through the FSU ticket website.

Edited by MoneyBull83

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Got my email today from the Bulls Fan Tour (Creative travel Tampa) with the pick up location time ect... Email said  Our bus is just over half full and they have tickets to the game as well. ( I bought tickets to the game thru USF) only the bus ride thru creative travel.  So if anyone still wants to make the trip and sit with USF people and cant get game tickets thru the school, contact Dennis  at 813- 875-4155 and he has tickets.  

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

Before Saturday what our fan base has seen out of our program under Taggart is not exactly inspiring. Can't blame anyone for not dedicating time and money to a trip up there, but is disappointing we had to return that many.