• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"The Bulls Players Are Starting To Care About Each Other Like WKU Players"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

It's not feelings. I think he is trying to convey the team cohesion he is seeing and comparing it to another of his teams. This isn't blame. It takes a while to really build a culture which is why I hope he stays and has a good year.

100% this.  Slick, this post is a HUGE reach and you're making an argument that isn't even in the same realm as what the article talked about.  

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

It's not feelings. I think he is trying to convey the team cohesion he is seeing and comparing it to another of his teams. This isn't blame. It takes a while to really build a culture which is why I hope he stays and has a good year.

100% this. Slick, this post is a HUGE reach and you're making an argument that isn't even in the same realm as what the article talked about.

CWT was talking about following his former recruits at his last squad. He is also seeing something in his current crew that reminds him of his best.

Nothing to see here.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

smh .... Another one of those "making a mountain out of a molehill" moments on the TBP.

Blaming the team's lack of success on player's feelings toward one another is lame and insulting. Saying WKU players care more about each other than Bull's players is insulting too. Does he really believe that or was blowing smoke, I don't know. But if he's going to talk about it going slower than he thought it would he needs to man up and shoulder that responsibility like he did after that first loss year one.

...if it wasn't bad enough that Taggart single handedly killed Greece's economy, caused the no-name tropical storm that is currently flooding South Tampa and suspected of leading the recent Dept of Interior hacking that compromised millions of personnel record....now we find out that he was responsible for ruining team chemistry! WTF Taggart?

Fire Taggart, Bring Back Skip!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

100% this. Slick, this post is a HUGE reach and you're making an argument that isn't even in the same realm as what the article talked about.

+1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

smh .... Another one of those "making a mountain out of a molehill" moments on the TBP.

Blaming the team's lack of success on player's feelings toward one another is lame and insulting. Saying WKU players care more about each other than Bull's players is insulting too. Does he really believe that or was blowing smoke, I don't know. But if he's going to talk about it going slower than he thought it would he needs to man up and shoulder that responsibility like he did after that first loss year one.

...if it wasn't bad enough that Taggart single handedly killed Greece's economy, caused the no-name tropical storm that is currently flooding South Tampa and suspected of leading the recent Dept of Interior hacking that compromised millions of personnel record....now we find out that he was responsible for ruining team chemistry! WTF Taggart?

I thought Chris Cosh hacked the interior...

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Add on the fact that this is a KY newspaper, and is clearly geared toward WKU fans.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657

I thought Chris Cosh hacked the interior...

...you could be right.

From what I read online, Cosh exposed thousands of emails ranging from meeting notes to sensitive defense matters. Supposedly one the emails released seems to infer that USF has planted a sleeper agent at UCF. It's not entirely clear but supposedly a former high level USF football coach has infiltrated UCF's program and charged with taking down the program's defense. Taggart is a freaking evil genius...as this unnamed "former" USF operative is an expert in knowing how to destroy defenses from within...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

You must be mistaken.  I've been assured that Taggart never blames anyone but himself.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

This would normally annoy me, but since football isn't going to exist in a few years, why get agitated?

I need to start adopting this philosophy ...

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768

You must be mistaken.  I've been assured that Taggart never blames anyone but himself.

Its a sad indictment when you have to resort to such ridiculous hyperbole in an argument.  

• Upvote 1