• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

9th Annual BULLSRALLY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

The OFFICIAL kickoff to USF BULLS 2014 football!

GREEN!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

MUTT!!

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

MUTT!!

BUBBLES?

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,455
  • Days Won:  13

I plan on going with my fiancée. We would have to leave by 2:30ish. Would it still be worth coming?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I'm giving Brad a one year advance notice to show up for next year's event, so start saving (or walking) now. He's the model why I do what I do.

I'm extremely flattered and honored if I have had an influence on what you do mutt.

It's the fan-driven activities and interaction that builds (and rebuilds) the fan base faster. Your dedication and energy has been key.

I also noticed an increased amount of support from USF and thanked them via Twitter.

I too encourage BullsPenners to stick a name tag on and build some better friendships. As AD Harlan said, we do this TOGETHER.

I hope everyone has a great time kicking off this season. Have a great BULLSRALLY Bulls fans!

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,286
  • Days Won:  10

It's 3 in the morning and I can't sleep. Really excited about this year's Bullsrally. We've never had this much support from USF ever before. The buzz around athletics reaches far beyond what it has in past years. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. I need all of the BullsPenners to be noticed. Be loud and proud and introduce yourself to each other, you'd be surprised who you meet. I'm giving Brad a one year advance notice to show up for next year's event, so start saving (or walking) now. He's the model why I do what I do. Get some "Hello my name is" stickers with your handle on it and we'll see you tomorrow! Go BULLS! !!

I agree, went to meet some individuals at USF Athletics building, and they told me they would be attending.  

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

I'm giving Brad a one year advance notice to show up for next year's event, so start saving (or walking) now. He's the model why I do what I do.

I'm extremely flattered and honored if I have had an influence on what you do mutt.

It's the fan-driven activities and interaction that builds (and rebuilds) the fan base faster. Your dedication and energy has been key.

I also noticed an increased amount of support from USF and thanked them via Twitter.

I too encourage BullsPenners to stick a name tag on and build some better friendships. As AD Harlan said, we do this TOGETHER.

I hope everyone has a great time kicking off this season. Have a great BULLSRALLY Bulls fans!

I don't know about name tags but I will gladly introduce myself here

My name is Matt, and some friends call me just by my last name Tucker. I look like that bearded guy in my avatar but currently without beard. Swamprat and BullbyMarriage know me from our epic tailgating ventures. I tailgate over with the Bull Backers and sit in 209 (last year 109)

Look forward to meeting some fellow bulls this weekend!

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I plan on going with my fiancée. We would have to leave by 2:30ish. Would it still be worth coming?

I do not plan on staying past then either, might even leave earlier; it just depends on how my kids do.

If Taggart is there at 1 pm you can probably hear what he has to say and take a photo with him before you head out.

That's at least my plan anyway.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Man, wish I lived on Tampa during FB season.