• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wow, this place is a desolute, denuded, wasteland.................................

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Holy meat lovers pizza batman......that theres a lot of women.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,004
  • Days Won:  469

Sounds like we're on life support.

If you're a Bulls fan and a member here, please listen to the following plea (although it may be more difficult than ever).

Get others involved.  Don't sit around and wait  Get others involved.  This board is a mechanism for building Bulls support.  Let's tell the story and rebuild the community.

We're all a little gun shy on this.  But you know, we can't just let it go that way.  As I quoted before, Mark Harlan says we're all in this together.  The only way to ensure anyone cares five years from now is to work on it now.  

We have got to take action.  So find a way to involve others. Getting on the board is a cheap way to get a feel for being a Bulls fan.  We can be tough on ourselves and the team, but we need to pull more in.  Engage them.  Make it fun.  Make it "sticky".

We have done it before... long before the 2007 WVU game vs. West Virginia.  We all worked to sell the dream, and BOOM, the server crashed.  Let's get people involved.  

This is something we need to do.  Get people involved.  We're 105 days out.  What can we do?  What can the site do?  We need to build now.

Thanks,

Brad

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

2007 was a fantastic season. Tampa loved its Bulls.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Holy meat lovers pizza batman......that theres a lot of women.

Those women are for meat lovers 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

If you're a Bulls fan and a member here, please listen to the following plea (although it may be more difficult than ever).

Get others involved.  Don't sit around and wait  Get others involved.  This board is a mechanism for building Bulls support.  Let's tell the story and rebuild the community.

We're all a little gun shy on this.  But you know, we can't just let it go that way.  As I quoted before, Mark Harlan says we're all in this together.  The only way to ensure anyone cares five years from now is to work on it now.  

We have got to take action.  So find a way to involve others. Getting on the board is a cheap way to get a feel for being a Bulls fan.  We can be tough on ourselves and the team, but we need to pull more in.  Engage them.  Make it fun.  Make it "sticky".

We have done it before... long before the 2007 WVU game vs. West Virginia.  We all worked to sell the dream, and BOOM, the server crashed.  Let's get people involved.  

This is something we need to do.  Get people involved.  We're 105 days out.  What can we do?  What can the site do?  We need to build now.

Thanks,

Brad

If you believed that you'd still be Bulliever.  Changing your name back will be the first step.   ;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Thanks,

Brad

If you believed that you'd still be Bulliever.  Changing your name back will be the first step.   ;)

A very astute observation .....

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

2007 was a fantastic season. Tampa loved its Bulls.

It's the same thing over and over when we have successful teams. Look at the lightning now and how many people 'care' about them today... take the bucs when they bwere selling out rayjay and there was a waiting list for tickets... or the rays world series appearances. Tampa just loves winning and the city gets behind W's.

If USF wins, people will go. Winning makes it cool, being ranked makes it cool, winning championships makes it cool. Until we start winning it won't be fun or cool and no new fans will be created. 

I suspect if/when we start winning, some of those casual fans that we captured in '06, '07 will come back. 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,613
  • Days Won:  51

Thanks,

Brad

What the fux happened to the Bulls I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh?! This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst! "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Sell, we might get in trouble." Well, JUST KISS MY ASS FROM NOW ON!!! Not me! I'm not gonna take this! O'Leary, he's a dead man! Jimbo Fisher, DEAD! Edsall -

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Thanks,

Brad

46161a72a202acd6468b1b02c2d9ad0f07db49bf

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I don't know about y'all, but I think an on-campus stadium, aka OCS, would be a great place to start. Who's with me?