• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What will USF pay in Cost of Attendance

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

My argument/harassment was over the fact that USF can offer the money, yet not tweet it out for the fans. Just because they haven't made a statement doesn't mean they're not doing it. To assume they aren't for the same reason implies your base belief is we lied when we said we would.

I don't think the OP was suggesting that.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

My argument/harassment was over the fact that USF can offer the money, yet not tweet it out for the fans. Just because they haven't made a statement doesn't mean they're not doing it. To assume they aren't for the same reason implies your base belief is we lied when we said we would.

No, but he does at least imply that they're purposely holding the information back.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

No, but he does at least imply that they're purposely holding the information back.

This..

I want to see links where schools  themselves have actually stated how much they will pay the student athletes. 

I've seen the ECU statement, but how many schools have actually done this?

(This includes links to "P5" teams that have done so.)

The link provided earlier is what the writer figures the schools will pay based on each school's cost of attendance released by its FinAid department.

Which, as JimUSFSig mentioned, can easily be brought up at USF's site.

The AAC already stated that each school in the conference will pay for the cost of tuition.

I'm sure when USF, or any other AAC recruiter communicates to potential athlete-students, they tell them that they are offering the full cost of tuition.

These are the communications that matter.

Edited by Dogma

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

But I want an oompa loompa, and I want it now! :D

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Anything for you Veruca.

Vermiciuos Knids? What kind of rubbish is that?

Edited by Sellular1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

^ I thought it was the squirrel she wanted... ;)

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

We have several Veruca Salts here is seems.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

Before this thread gets washed away by a River of Chocolate, let's address the facts as we know them right now:

Bottom line, though IMO, is that it's absolutely meaningless, as far as recruiting goes, that nothing has been officially released to the public. Possible reason for not being released is that the 2015-16 COA figure hasn't been finalized. Pretty sure those with a need to know about the COA are aware of what's going on and conveying that to the proper parties.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Good question

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

OK, so USF has said they are going to provide a COA stipend at some point.  Great.  However every other program is releasing HARD DOLLAR AMOUNTS, either officially or unofficially through the media.  They are also stating those numbers will be provided this upcoming year  That's the point.  It's that important to release these numbers to the world.  Every single (and I hesitate to use this stupid term) Power 5 program has released ACTUAL DOLLAR AMOUNTS.  In addition a lot of so called Gang of 5 members have released their numbers.  You even have an FCS program, Liberty, that has released COA info.  Don't you think there is a reason all of these schools are rushing out and announcing numbers as fast as they can.  Hmmmm....

I also find it hard to believe that USF is still working on the numbers, WHEN EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY has already worked on theirs and released the info.  

Edited by BullsFanInTX