• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women's Hoops Ranking/Seed Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

3rd times a charm... right?

Losing by less is still losing though...
Lose and go home, that's the name of the game. Hopefully CJF really pushes the requirement of playing the entire game at the intensity and skill level of how we've played out second halves vs UCONN. If we play even harder in the first half, we seem like we always have more gas left in the tank than UCONN does and I think we'll face that same situation once again if we get to play them. If we play better in the first half and have a similar situation in the second half, our deficit will be much easier to overcome. I hope all the girls are on the same page with that being the case. Edited by USFBulls12

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

Lose and go home, that's the name of the game. Hopefully CJF really pushes the requirement of playing the entire game at the intensity and skill level of how we've played out second halves vs UCONN. If we play even harder in the first half, we seem like we always have more gas left in the tank than UCONN does and I think we'll face that same situation once again if we get to play them. If we play better in the first half and have a similar situation in the second half, our deficit will be much easier to overcome. I hope all the girls are on the same page with that being the case.

How about we just worry about getting past the cajun ****** first .... :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

Lose and go home, that's the name of the game. Hopefully CJF really pushes the requirement of playing the entire game at the intensity and skill level of how we've played out second halves vs UCONN. If we play even harder in the first half, we seem like we always have more gas left in the tank than UCONN does and I think we'll face that same situation once again if we get to play them. If we play better in the first half and have a similar situation in the second half, our deficit will be much easier to overcome. I hope all the girls are on the same page with that being the case.

We appear to win the 2nd half battle because UConn is up by 30 in the first half and puts their "scrubs" in during the 2nd half. BTW, their "scrubs" would be 4 year starters at any other school.

I do believe there is a chance we could win. Need the calls to go our way and shut down their chubby 3 point ace.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Great that we have a good seed. Crap that we are in UCONN's region.

That goes against everything I have ever known about college basketball.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

We appear to win the 2nd half battle because UConn is up by 30 in the first half and puts their "scrubs" in during the 2nd half.

:facepalm:  .... You obviously didn't watch the last game.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

We appear to win the 2nd half battle because UConn is up by 30 in the first half and puts their "scrubs" in during the 2nd half. BTW, their "scrubs" would be 4 year starters at any other school.

I do believe there is a chance we could win. Need the calls to go our way and shut down their chubby 3 point ace.

Wrong. Watch the games, man. USF has been playing their 5 starters in the second half the past 2 games. That typical situation is not happening here. We are getting UCONN's best each and every game until the last minute. Our best just happens to be better than their best in the last 2 second halves so far.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

58514907.jpg

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

Let me get this straight...

We got a 6 seed.

We got the magic, Willy Wonka Golden Ticket 6-seed that lets us host games in our chocolate factory.

And now we're complaining we'll have to play UConn...eventually?

Let's enjoy this, boys and girls!! The stars are aligning, luck is on our side, we get 1, maybe 2 more chances to watch one of the best teams USF has ever put out there.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Considering how some of the pundits knocked the conference, I think it did well:

3 teams going to NCAA: (#1) UConn,  (#25) USF and Tulane.

3 teams going to the WNIT: ECU, Tulsa and Temple.

Some OOC teams we played are also going to the WNIT: Stetson, SJU, Villanova.