• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women's Hoops Ranking/Seed Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

UCONN has beaten us 3 times in the 7 losses we have. Would have been nice to not have to face THAT number one seed in the Elite 8 if we make it that far.

To be the second best team in this conference and to be in the same regional as them is just terrible imo. Any other regional would have been good with me.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Ohmigerd, we've got us some whine experts!

Steve_Martin_Wine_558x279.jpg

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

UCONN has beaten us 3 times in the 7 losses we have. Would have been nice to not have to face THAT number one seed in the Elite 8 if we make it that far.

To be the second best team in this conference and to be in the same regional as them is just terrible imo. Any other regional would have been good with me.

I'm with you for the post-season scenario, would rather have a shot of meeting them in the finals. You'd think the #1/#2 teams in a conference would be pushed to different regions, but it is what it is.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,545
  • Days Won:  423

Yay, Fun with Semantics, on the next episode of How the Bullspen Turns. :FIREdevil:

Nay nay .... I am very familiar with a good semantics arguments and this isn't one. Duckhead basically said we played UConn close in the 2nd half because they played non starters after getting a big lead in the first. Truth is that their 3 best players played all 20 minutes, with another started playing significant minutes. No semantics .... just the facts, ma'am.

38 minutes of UConn sub time to our 12 minutes.

Totally irrelevant ...  

Trip always has to try and twist crap around so he can be the weiner.

Not saying I don't always strive to be the weiner, but I'm not the one playing pretzel maker with this one ...