• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why buy season tickets now ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

It would be nice if "the public" was demanding these tickets.  Your seats are probably safe whenever you renew.  

Edited by KB

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,674
  • Days Won:  424

Bullnupe,

The benefit of putting down a seat deposit is that you will have the opportunity to select your seats before they become available to the public. We have traditionally had the deposits available before pricing is finalized.

But if he already has season tickets, he shouldn't have to do this, correct? Season ticket holders' seats aren't made available to the public until the renewal deadline has passed, I thought ...

Im sure that is the case  last year I bought mine with a friend who had 4 the year before instead of renewing mine 2 from the previous year.  So the call today was basically asking me to renew mine again and become a season ticket holder again. 

Ah, that makes sense, then ...... Thanks.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,000
  • Days Won:  12

I just donated an amount equivalent to season tickets. I feel like if I buy tickets I am supporting the absolute wreck on the field so I just said "here, take it, I believe in you all but please for the love of mankind please improve".

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I just donated an amount equivalent to season tickets. I feel like if I buy tickets I am supporting the absolute wreck on the field so I just said "here, take it, I believe in you all but please for the love of mankind please improve".

+1

I'm pretty sure

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

I don't care how much money we lose. No retreat, no surrender. We averaged 50-55k for a few years and the upper bowl was born for USF football. It should never be closed. No backsliding. If we have an empty stadium or a sparse crowd, it should include a sparse crowd in the upper deck. We own it.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055

Was just told the upper bowl will be closed and made my deposit for my 2 season tickets for next year.  Hopefully we can play FAMU 3 times so we have a chance to get 6 wins.   

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

I don't care how much money we lose. No retreat, no surrender. We averaged 50-55k for a few years and the upper bowl was born for USF football. It should never be closed. No backsliding. If we have an empty stadium or a sparse crowd, it should include a sparse crowd in the upper deck. We own it.

Being able to change old decisions to adapt to new circumstances is a business advantage... more limited availability might actually increase demand slightly... common marketing tactic.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201

Now we can move those 5 people into the tight lower bowl.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

It would be easier to sell $600 vacuum cleaners door-to-door than to sell season tickets to this ****.