• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why buy season tickets now ?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

I don't care how much money we lose. No retreat, no surrender. We averaged 50-55k for a few years and the upper bowl was born for USF football. It should never be closed. No backsliding. If we have an empty stadium or a sparse crowd, it should include a sparse crowd in the upper deck. We own it.

Being able to change old decisions to adapt to new circumstances is a business advantage... more limited availability might actually increase demand slightly... common marketing tactic.

Yes, indeed...and as a reminder our highest average attendance years were '07 (44.7K) & '09 (41.4K) [TSA attendance numbers, not USF tickets distributed], so we never did get close to averaging 50-55K per season. Fill the 100 & 200 levels with regularity and open the 300's when there's sufficient demand...however long that may take. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I don't care how much money we lose. No retreat, no surrender. We averaged 50-55k for a few years and the upper bowl was born for USF football. It should never be closed. No backsliding. If we have an empty stadium or a sparse crowd, it should include a sparse crowd in the upper deck. We own it.

We're at the lowest season ticket numbers since the early years of the program, it makes no sense to have the upper decks open. Especially when the lower levels are as sparsely populated as they have been.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Being able to change old decisions to adapt to new circumstances is a business advantage... more limited availability might actually increase demand slightly... common marketing tactic.

Yes, indeed...and as a reminder our highest average attendance years were '07 (44.7K) & '09 (41.4K) [TSA attendance numbers, not USF tickets distributed], so we never did get close to averaging 50-55K per season. Fill the 100 & 200 levels with regularity and open the 300's when there's sufficient demand...however long that may take. 

Smart.

With the 42,000-44,000 seats in the 2 lower levels...that's plenty for USF in the AAC...even for the years they are hosting UCF.

Lower stadium costs (upper level closed)...plus, it would open up more of the closed concession stands in the lower level...which will be a better fan experience for all...plus help a better home field advantage (all fans sitting closer to the field).

With limited tix to sell...it actually might force more to buy season tix...as no longer can one sit on the 40-50 yd line in rows 1 or 2 for any game.

Edited by Knight_Light

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

I would wait and see if they are free

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685

I called today because I'm considering getting tickets next year... guy told me to call back in two weeks because an entirely different pricing structure will be put into place. He couldn't give me details but don't be shocked if USF does something very different in 2015 in terms of donations and seating priority, etc.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Welcome back BullNupe!!

thanks I ordered 2 more today for my brother and his wife. So now I have 4.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077

I called today because I'm considering getting tickets next year... guy told me to call back in two weeks because an entirely different pricing structure will be put into place. He couldn't give me details but don't be shocked if USF does something very different in 2015 in terms of donations and seating priority, etc.

I wonder if the changes put in place will be of benefit to loyal ticket holders and not just for potential new business.  I do think that recently the Athletic Department has done a better job of trying to "hold on" to loyal fans rather than just attract new ones.  In the old days, it was like the cable company...once they had your business, they didn't seem to care.

Interested to see the new pricing, etc.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Agreed. I have been on the fence w giving up my football tickets for years now.

What kind of incentives would you like to see? Just wondering what would help keep people on the fence coming back to such a bad product. I almost dread going to the games at this point.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Agreed. I have been on the fence w giving up my football tickets for years now.

What kind of incentives would you like to see? Just wondering what would help keep people on the fence coming back to such a bad product. I almost dread going to the games at this point.

Winning team would be a good start.