• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why buy season tickets now ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Odd but I haven't been contacted by anyone about season tickets for next year yet.  The above is all new news to me.

me neither

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Odd but I haven't been contacted by anyone about season tickets for next year yet.  The above is all new news to me.

Appears that the op was contacted because he is a former season ticket holder and nobull sounds like he's one that's grandfathered into to a higher donation level section so the reaching out now may be to people like that.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

This will be very interesting for sure. I wouldn't want to pay the donation with my tickets as I pay mine at a completely different time of year than football renewals.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Appears that the op was contacted because he is a former season ticket holder and nobull sounds like he's one that's grandfathered into to a higher donation level section so the reaching out now may be to people like that.

Hey cousin remember I was traveling this past year so I only bought tickets for the 2 games I attended.  Even though I will still be on the road this year I decided to buy the 4 tickets again this year for the season for me and my brother that you met.  USF football gives us a reason to get together more often as a family.    

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

Hey cousin remember I was traveling this past year so I only bought tickets for the 2 games I attended.  Even though I will still be on the road this year I decided to buy the 4 tickets again this year for the season for me and my brother that you met.  USF football gives us a reason to get together more often as a family.    

We are going to be scaling down our tailgates.  Getting to be too much work.  Ghost and his bride will be moving away and a couple others that normally tailgate with us probably won't be renewing.  And if they do the Bulls Club tailgate again this year we may do that a time or two.  Not quite the same vibe or quality of food, but a whole lot less work - like none. 

We may cut down our season tix from 8 to 7 since we'll have to buy one for our older grandson this year and subtract one couple.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

We are going to be scaling down our tailgates.  Getting to be too much work. 

Our group has been scaling down the size of its tailgates as well. We have weathered some seriously bad seasons of USF football, and the wind is escaping even the most fervent USF fan's sails.

• Upvote 1

Our group has been scaling down the size of its tailgates as well. We have weathered some seriously bad seasons of USF football, and the wind is escaping even the most fervent USF fan's sails.

We've been holding strong as a group of 13 but have heard rumblings that we may lose a couple this year ... Silver lining is that we've been stuck in a lower than our donation level section because of the unavailability of seats together in the correct one so we may be able to move.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

We've been holding strong as a group of 13 but have heard rumblings that we may lose a couple this year ... Silver lining is that we've been stuck in a lower than our donation level section because of the unavailability of seats together in the correct one so we may be able to move.

Really? I don't doubt you at all. I'm just amazed that there is a lack of availability in any section. I'm guessing it is multiple donation accounts since you have 13 tickets? Just curious 13 in a row or are you staggered? We have 8 but do two rows of 4

Really? I don't doubt you at all. I'm just amazed that there is a lack of availability in any section. I'm guessing it is multiple donation accounts since you have 13 tickets? Just curious 13 in a row or are you staggered? We have 8 but do two rows of 4

It's definitely the number and wanting to be together. Right now we're 6-7 in two rows back to back .... and oh yeah, end of row is a priority too, so we do have a lot of rules.  :rolleyes: