• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why buy season tickets now ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Just received a call to put a deposit down on my season tickets for next year.  They dont have a price for them but mentioned that they are looking at closing the upper bowl.  Prices should be released within the next few weeks .  What would be the benefit of putting a deposit down today vs. waiting til the new prices are released?  I also live in Atlanta and work in New york so I'll probably only make it to 2 or 3 games this year. 

Edited by bullnupe

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

That would have been a question better asked of whoever you were talking to, wouldn't it? Were there any incentives for putting down the deposit now?

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

So our sales guys can check off the low hanging fruit and focus on new alumni, cancels, etc.

• Upvote 1

That would have been a question better asked of whoever you were talking to, wouldn't it? Were there any incentives for putting down the deposit now?

The pitch was to reserve your seat for the new year and get to choose your new set locations first, but im not one of the large donors.  I make small donations  ie.. Lunch money for the week type donations. So my seats would not be between the 30's anyway.  Im also trying to resale this to the Mrs. as why buy now before we even know the new price structure. With the closing of the upper bowl will there be a ticket that will even fit in our budget anymore? 

The pitch was to reserve your seat for the new year and get to choose your new set locations first, but im not one of the large donors.  I make small donations  ie.. Lunch money for the week type donations. So my seats would not be between the 30's anyway.  Im also trying to resale this to the Mrs. as why buy now before we even know the new price structure. With the closing of the upper bowl will there be a ticket that will even fit in our budget anymore?

Are you in the upper bowl now?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

Interesting news! I'm interested in how this plays out over the next few weeks.

Here's a look at the 2014 ticket structure so you can compare to what you're paying now. Personally, if it was me and budgetary constraints could come into play, there's no way I'm putting down a deposit until I see total costs:

2014_usf_football_season_tickets.jpg

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Closing the upper bowl.... finally

Are you in the upper bowl now?

I had 2 in the upper bowl  that I donated to boys and girls and when I came to town just bought tickets outside stadium.   The upper bowl being closed is not breaking news guys  it's just something that was mentioned to me by a sells guy.  So at this time it has not been fact checked.  Dont want to give bad information to the board.  He was just speaking on ways they are trying to make the games have a better gameday feel.  That was one of the things he said was being considered and lots of Alumni had asked for. 

Edited by bullnupe