• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If I said Chuck B was out tomorrow

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Not worried about the defense. It is the offense and special teams that I am worried about. Also, the blocking needs to get better. The WRs need to catch better. There are tons to get corrected. 

The worst part of the team is the responsibility of the head coach.  It's pretty clear what needs to be done.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,356
  • Days Won:  43

Not worried about the defense. It is the offense and special teams that I am worried about. Also, the blocking needs to get better. The WRs need to catch better. There are tons to get corrected. 

The worst part of the team is the responsibility of the head coach.  It's pretty clear what needs to be done.

I agree in that CWT is the one that is reponsible for all the coaching. If the OC is being overriden by CWT then that is a problem. Why even waste money on the OC if he has his hands tied? 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,356
  • Days Won:  43

The defense gave up 14 points and gave the O the ball three times and you want Coach B terminated?  I want you fired as a fan. 

USF cant afford to fire fans. 

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

The worst part of the team is the responsibility of the head coach. It's pretty clear what needs to be done.

I agree in that CWT is the one that is reponsible for all the coaching. If the OC is being overriden by CWT then that is a problem. Why even waste money on the OC if he has his hands tied?

This

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,461
  • Days Won:  25

My problems with the D is that they are too soft, play bad angles, WAY to many arm tackles, the unwillingness to hit somebody. Byrd had one good shot yesterday, I think Harris had one. 

For the season, too many times there were opportunities to square up on the guy with the ball and these guys would actually STOP to see if they would be tackled. Then reach in a slap at the ball?

IF that's the defensive philosophy, I would prefer a different coach.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Don't like the defense but they are not the reason for our dismal record despite them regressing from last year.  This dumpsterfire is all on Taggart and his horrendous offensive playcalling and game management.

+1, well said.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686
  • Days Won:  8

Ironically, 17 points would have won yesterday.

The defense was fine.

The offense just keeps giving the ball back to UCF and can't sustain a drive or put up points even when given a short feild.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

It's a start. Last year at ucf I believe we had all freshman and sophmores in secondary...a year later they look worse.

Because they're getting younger

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,038
  • Days Won:  38

Wouldnt mind chuck b if they could get a D line and go back to 4-3.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686
  • Days Won:  8

Offense is the priority at this point and needs way more work. I would be really dissappear if instead Taggart were trying to address the defense, but the man is clueless, so anything is possible.