• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT IN USF HISTORY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

There were a lot of USF fans, we just had nothing to cheer about for 4 quarters.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202
  • Days Won:  0

I was there. More USF fans, but sure lots of UCF fans as well. But all you heard was the UCF people because they were the ones scoring touchdowns. USF gave me literally nothing to be excited over. I had fun at the game. First time at a game since I graduated in 2012. But we really can't let this happen again...

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I was there. More USF fans, but sure lots of UCF fans as well. But all you heard was the UCF people because they were the ones scoring touchdowns. USF gave me literally nothing to be excited  First time at a game since I graduated in 2012. But we really can't let this happen again...

Don't get you hopes up with Taggart here.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,685
  • Days Won:  8

Firing CJL for these series of clowns?

Yea because he couldn't win the conference against much better competition
CJL would be murdering these teams if he was still here and we'd be 6-0 against that team to the east

He would. USF would be on top.of the conference this year, without a doubt.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Firing CJL for these series of clowns?

Yea because he couldn't win the conference against much better competition
CJL would be murdering these teams if he was still here and we'd be 6-0 against that team to the east

He would. USF would be on top.of the conference this year, without a doubt.

Leavitt was in a different recruiting environment. It's all speculation on how he'd do now that USF isn't in the P5.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

I very rarely leave games early (although it's happening more and more nowadays), but I did with this one.

Completely surrounded by cheering and celebrating UCF fans. It made me sick.

I can't believe that it has come to this.

I was in the men's room and told a UCF fan that they should hold all their home games here at Ray Jay.  Disgusting.  Many of us are die hards but I can understand not wanting to watch that crap.  One more year of this and Harlan will have to convince the men's and women's soccer coaches to share Corbett Stadium.

I was told through texts (I'm in Phoenix having an enjoyable T-giving with family instead of staying in Tampa to watch USF be shutout on their home field) that Harlan is completely behind Taggart for 2015.  I for one can tell you that I will not invest another nickel for Taggart Ball.........I'm done and Harlan will have to answer to quite a few Iron Bulls when Taggart doesn't last half of the 2015 season.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

Perhaps harlan is waiting until next week to see who is available. Just a thought.

Edited by MaltLiquorBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

I very rarely leave games early (although it's happening more and more nowadays), but I did with this one.

I was in the men's room and told a UCF fan that they should hold all their home games here at Ray Jay.  Disgusting.  Many of us are die hards but I can understand not wanting to watch that crap.  One more year of this and Harlan will have to convince the men's and women's soccer coaches to share Corbett Stadium.

I was told through texts (I'm in Phoenix having an enjoyable T-giving with family instead of staying in Tampa to watch USF be shutout on their home field) that Harlan is completely behind Taggart for 2015.  I for one can tell you that I will not invest another nickel for Taggart Ball.........I'm done and Harlan will have to answer to quite a few Iron Bulls when Taggart doesn't last half of the 2015 season.

So those Iron Bulls are quitting like you are?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Perhaps harlan is waiting until next week to see who is available. Just a thought.

fingerscrossed.png

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

So those Iron Bulls are quitting like you are?

Maybe........Money talks and BS walks.  I'll let my donor and ticket sales do the talking and I've been up to a 24 seat season ticket holder (currently 8) since 1997.  

Edited by hbryan