• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT IN USF HISTORY

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,552
  • Days Won:  423

I'll say this though. UCF sure didn't impress me much. Our defense was stout all game. Would loved to have seen what we could have done with any semblance of an offense.

You call that a "stout" defense?  You must have very low standards.  UCF was able to complete 3rd and long all game long.  Every team has been able to complete 3rd and long this season.  The only thing our defense could do was shut down their running game.  Passing game defense?  Pathetic as usual.

So why didn't their offense score any points in the second half, then?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,613
  • Days Won:  51

I'll say this though. UCF sure didn't impress me much. Our defense was stout all game. Would loved to have seen what we could have done with any semblance of an offense.

You call that a "stout" defense?  You must have very low standards.  UCF was able to complete 3rd and long all game long.  Every team has been able to complete 3rd and long this season.  The only thing our defense could do was shut down their running game.  Passing game defense?  Pathetic as usual.

So why didn't their offense score any points in the second half, then?

They already had more than enough points

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Listening to the loud chant of UCF fans at our stadium while being shutout for the first time in football at home.

Please, Mark Harlan take note.

I am not talking about most embarrassing on in USF football history. I am talking about in all USF athletic history.

Nope ... That is just an understandably emotional reaction. Nobody outside of our 2 fanbases give a crap about that .....  Being blown out by a 1AA/FCS team, with the largest deficit in the history of those games in all of college football is still #1.

So we are all in agreement ... Willie Taggart is responsible for the #1 and #2 most embarrasing moments in history of USF athletics... why would we keep him another year?

Listening to the loud chant of UCF fans at our stadium while being shutout for the first time in football at home.

I am not talking about most embarrassing on in USF football history. I am talking about in all USF athletic history.

Nope ... That is just an understandably emotional reaction. Nobody outside of our 2 fanbases give a crap about that .....  Being blown out by a 1AA/FCS team, with the largest deficit in the history of those games in all of college football is still #1.

So we are all in agreement ... Willie Taggart is responsible for the #1 and #2 most embarrasing moments in history of USF athletics... why would we keep him another year?

I don't agree that trivial stuff like that today was #2 ... 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Trip's still in denial that UCF is our #1 rival...

Trip's still in denial that UCF is our #1 rival...

Whoa ... I've always said that once we got in the same conference, the rivalry should be inevitable. Only thing I really weighed in on was the weak attempt at the forcing of a trophy for it.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Shutout sucks, but 64-12 when the programs' situations were reversed still overshadows this loss...IMO.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

I didn't see any of the game but 16-0 is not that bad.

Edited by Leviathan

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

If not for turnovers felt like it could have been 30 to 0. Consider yourself lucky for not seeing the game

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

It was bad. Couldn't score I first and goal from the one and being outnumbered in our house and they were so loud. Very embarrassing