• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT IN USF HISTORY

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

I very rarely leave games early (although it's happening more and more nowadays), but I did with this one.

Completely surrounded by cheering and celebrating UCF fans. It made me sick.

I can't believe that it has come to this.

I was in the men's room and told a UCF fan that they should hold all their home games here at Ray Jay.  Disgusting.  Many of us are die hards but I can understand not wanting to watch that crap.  One more year of this and Harlan will have to convince the men's and women's soccer coaches to share Corbett Stadium.

I was told through texts (I'm in Phoenix having an enjoyable T-giving with family instead of staying in Tampa to watch USF be shutout on their home field) that Harlan is completely behind Taggart for 2015.  I for one can tell you that I will not invest another nickel for Taggart Ball.........I'm done and Harlan will have to answer to quite a few Iron Bulls when Taggart doesn't last half of the 2015 season.

So those Iron Bulls are quitting like you are?

Maybe........Money talks and BS walks.  I'll let my donor and ticket sales do the talking and I've been up to a 24 seat season ticket holder (currently 8) since 1997.  

And one coach, with 2 bad years, has you jumping ship like a rat .... THAT is BS walking.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I very rarely leave games early (although it's happening more and more nowadays), but I did with this one.

I was in the men's room and told a UCF fan that they should hold all their home games here at Ray Jay.  Disgusting.  Many of us are die hards but I can understand not wanting to watch that crap.  One more year of this and Harlan will have to convince the men's and women's soccer coaches to share Corbett Stadium.

I was told through texts (I'm in Phoenix having an enjoyable T-giving with family instead of staying in Tampa to watch USF be shutout on their home field) that Harlan is completely behind Taggart for 2015.  I for one can tell you that I will not invest another nickel for Taggart Ball.........I'm done and Harlan will have to answer to quite a few Iron Bulls when Taggart doesn't last half of the 2015 season.

Maybe........Money talks and BS walks.  I'll let my donor and ticket sales do the talking and I've been up to a 24 seat season ticket holder (currently 8) since 1997.  

And one coach, with 2 bad years, has you jumping ship like a rat .... THAT is BS walking.

That seems to be the ONLY THING that AD's understand............loss of revenue.  My HATE runs very deep for the lows that Taggart Ball has taken us. I'll invest in the Engineering College and USF football can suck an egg if Taggart is still around. If you want to continue to invest in Taggart's $1.15M dollar salary, please feel free to do so. I have choices and will exercise those as I see fit.  Capiche!!

That seems to be the ONLY THING that AD's understand............loss of revenue.  My HATE runs very deep for the lows that Taggart Ball has taken us. I'll invest in the Engineering College and USF football can suck an egg if Taggart is still around. If you want to continue to invest in Taggart's $1.15M dollar salary, please feel free to do so. I have choices and will exercise those as I see fit.  Capiche!!

2 years wipe out 15 and make you abandon the football program ... beautiful. If you are an Iron Bull, hopefully you're an aberration to the heavy hitters or Harlan won't know whether to cry or laugh his ass off as he sends out resumes ...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

You like to chase people away from this site? It seems as a mod you are more into making problems with fellow posters. JMO

• Upvote 3

You like to chase people away from this site? It seems as a mod you are more into making problems with fellow posters. JMO

Can you be more specific?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,959
  • Days Won:  12

hbryan, if I were you I would do the same thing. I just have nothing to pull back. 

It doesn't matter how passionate you are about something; if you aren't getting a return for your contributions, you are being swindled. 

5 net yards? I'd send my dollars over to the academic side of the house where they are DEMONSTRATING RESULTS, in improvement in graduation rates, SAT scores, etc. 

Harlan's job doesn't have to be hard right now. I've said it before, I will say it again; if you can't sell me on wins, sell me on your vision. Don't tell me "it's a process", tell me specifically what that process is, where we are in it, how long it will be until we realize our goals, what our plan B's are, etc. I am not an Iron Bull so perhaps I am not entitled to this, but Iron Bulls - the one's paying the bills - absolutely are. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Not an issue with the poster BBB is addressing.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

2 years wipe out 15 and make you abandon the football program ... beautiful. If you are an Iron Bull, hopefully you're an aberration to the heavy hitters or Harlan won't know whether to cry or laugh his ass off as he sends out resumes ...

He's not the only one. Harlan said in Sept. USF is only ahead of Navy in number of donors in AAC schools, UCF has almost double at 4100 in the last fiscal year. http://www.usforacle.com/news/view.php/845490/Harlan-We-cant-do-this-with-a-half-empty

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,959
  • Days Won:  12

The donors are there, but 

1 - when Woolard was there, the program was mismanaged terribly

2 - Harlan is very possibly still in discovery mode with respect to this program, it's vision, and how to sell it. 

Iron Bulls / former Iron Bulls don't NOT want to donate, but they've been given every reason NOT to donate lately. 

Harlan is a winner and will find his footing with respect to the vision. People are passionate about USF and want to participate. The first step is to stop giving people reasons not to donate. 

If bringing Tags back is a gamble, and is off-putting, Harlan will just need to level with donors about the program's direction and tactics to get there. 

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

usf football has been a joke for a better part of a decade

our offense looks like it is run by novice coaches