• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I seen enough from the Memphis game to say that CWT........

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

What QB or QB parent would want them to go to USF? After the way that they aren't developed and pulled and started willy nilly..

One with no options, or with offers for a position other than QB?

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

Most of the naysayers have a problem with subtracting facts to make their case. If you take away this, then Mack sucks. If you take away this or offense has gotten worse, if you factor this in then our win total has gotten worse. My goodness you people love to pout. We aren't as bad as we were, abs if the conference is wise then so be it, I'm sure the conference chaos won't have an Asterix next to their name on the trophy that says best of the worse.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Most of the naysayers have a problem with subtracting facts to make their case. If you take away this, then Mack sucks. If you take away this or offense has gotten worse, if you factor this in then our win total has gotten worse. My goodness you people love to pout. We aren't as bad as we were, abs if the conference is wise then so be it, I'm sure the conference chaos won't have an Asterix next to their name on the trophy that says best of the worse.

I think the quote in my signature says it all about my worldview.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

I personally can't believe there are naysayers out there about this team. What Willie Taggart has done here thus far is nothing short of spectacular. 

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

You are only looking at slight improvement on offense. Defense has dropped considerably. Even Special Teams is not as good. Last year Kloss was a Groza finalist. This year wasn't in the running. He still has been good, but didn't he miss an important 28 yarder in one of the games?

After year two there should be some signs that we are only a few plays or players away from turning the corner. In our case, each game, win or lose, brings new questiins

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

http://www.voodoofive.com/2014/11/24/7269949/memphis-aftermath-the-clock-is-ticking

This says it pretty well. You're ignoring too much to not take all of this into consideration when talking about this team "improving" and just looking at the fact that we've beaten 4 teams that would have the same record if they played with 12 on the field every play instead of 11.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Defense was terrible on sat if they could tackle we would have had a very good

shot at winning that game.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,802

Does Auggie Sanchez feel like Michael Lanaris part deux?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Auggie just needs a little more experience and a more speed. He's got pretty good instincts, but he's just young. He filled a tough role for a RFr.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

deserves another year to get this turned around. Vegas had USF losing by 20 pts to Memphis, but USF was able to keep it at 11 points. CWT is on the right track with recruiting. He played a lot of Fr and Sophs that will be better. Things are looking up for USF. Keep the faith and give CWT one more season. 

+1, and if it was up to me, he would get 4 more years. Personally i think every head coaching job should be a 6 year gig....but the candidates should run and the students/alumni/booster (only, no wannabees, not that we have any, but jic) can vote on who becomes coach. ANNNNDD that same population can impeach the coach after three years with a 75% vote.