• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Its Time to Turn the Page on Willie Taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Snarling Bull, you are one of the few who I have no issue with on this. You were not a Holtz apologist.  I remember the bags.

Wanting to change football coaches every two years IS an issue ... 

Not when they are crap coaches. Sitting through 4 hours or freezing cold conditions and watching the pathetic display of coaching and playing confirmed my beliefs in wanting Taggart gone. The fact that we had 0 points after 3 quarters against the worst team in CFB is insane. We have much better players on this team than to achieve that bs. I wish the stupid SMU fans didn't come down to the endzone where we scored the game winner so Taggart could hear my Fire Willie chants.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Snarling Bull, you are one of the few who I have no issue with on this. You were not a Holtz apologist. I remember the bags.

Not when they are crap coaches. Sitting through 4 hours or freezing cold conditions and watching the pathetic display of coaching and playing confirmed my beliefs in wanting Taggart gone. The fact that we had 0 points after 3 quarters against the worst team in CFB is insane. We have much better players on this team than to achieve that bs. I wish the stupid SMU fans didn't come down to the endzone where we scored the game winner so Taggart could hear my Fire Willie chants.
I wish I had been thereto help you chant

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,524
  • Days Won:  422

Snarling Bull, you are one of the few who I have no issue with on this. You were not a Holtz apologist.  I remember the bags.

I'm sure there were Va Tech fans that thought Beamer was a crap coach and Buttgers fans thought the same thing about Schiano ... Good thing is that emotional fans don't make those type decisions. And I'm sure those stupid SMU fans appreciated you giving them some comic relief in their time of despair.

I'm sure there were Va Tech fans that thought Beamer was a crap coach and Buttgers fans thought the same thing about Schiano ... Good thing is that emotional fans don't make those type decisions. And I'm sure those stupid SMU fans appreciated you giving them some comic relief in their time of despair.

Except Schiano is a bad coach, and Beamer while he was good, the game has passed him by. 

The SMU fans gave me plenty of comedic relief too as i uncontrollably laughed at their students who thought they were on the cusp of victory only to have it snatched away.

Taggart is a crap coach and a terrible decision maker. Winning against SMU in the way we did was the same as losing to them. Taggart will never be able to escape the crapfest the team displayed and the horrible idiotic decision to start Flowers. I loved how he looked like a huge fool when he resorted to going back to White after benching him. It was so pathetic that it was hilarious. Nothing against Flowers, I think he has talent and could be good, but Taggart proved once and for all he has no idea how to run a football team.

Edited by deters-

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

Except Schiano is a bad coach, and Beamer while he was good, the game has passed him by. 

The SMU fans gave me plenty of comedic relief too as i uncontrollably laughed at their students who thought they were on the cusp of victory only to have it snatched away.

Taggart is a crap coach and a terrible decision maker. Winning against SMU in the way we did was the same as losing to them. Taggart will never be able to escape the crapfest the team displayed and the horrible idiotic decision to start Flowers. I loved how he looked like a huge fool when he resorted to going back to White after benching him. It was so pathetic that it was hilarious. Nothing against Flowers, I think he has talent and could be good, but Taggart proved once and for all he has no idea how to run a football team.

His job was on the line and he knew it more than many of the green gogglers on this site know. He was willing to gamble everything on Flowers, who he knew didn't have a full grasp of the offense (heck, does Willie really have a grasp?) and would be a crapshoot at QB.  In that case he failed at redemption and the only thing White did was save the rest of the team and coaches from unbearable embarrassment. The team won a putrid game but Willie didn't win jack ****.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,524
  • Days Won:  422

His job was on the line and he knew it more than many of the green gogglers on this site know. He was willing to gamble everything on Flowers, who he knew didn't have a full grasp of the offense (heck, does Willie really have a grasp?) and would be a crapshoot at QB.  In that case he failed at redemption and the only thing White did was save the rest of the team and coaches from unbearable embarrassment. The team won a putrid game but Willie didn't win jack ****.

:rolleyes:  ....So, according to you, CWT inherited a Corvette of a football program from Holtz. What type program will his successor inherit .... Edsel?

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

QFT

:rolleyes:  ....So, according to you, CWT inherited a Corvette of a football program from Holtz. What type program will his successor inherit .... Edsel?

Taggart inherited a bad program, but not one so freaking pathetic they should struggle to barely beat the worst team in CFB. The least amount of points scored against SMU prior to our game was 38 points. We managed ZERO through 3 quarters and only 14 total. There is no progress with this team. We're 22 games into the Taggart era and players still don't know where to line up for christ sake. 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

Willie didn't inherit a good team, but I think they were not bad enough to get owned by mcneese state at our home opener. We didn't just lose, they hung 50 on us.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

I agree. Taggart must go. There is no excuse why he should be around after our season wraps up. I have had enough of this garbage product on the field.