• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where Were The Students?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

We are extremely boring to watch. Our QB, O-line, D-line, LB, WR, DB, UN-special teams play is atrocious. 

FIFY...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

I know about 20 students who went to the Florida-Georgia Game on Saturday.  I know no one who went to the USF-Houston game.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

I know about 20 students who went to the Florida-Georgia Game on Saturday.  I know no one who went to the USF-Houston game.

Those students should be ashamed. (choosing to attend another instate game over attending and rooting for their own school)     (Personal feeling here).     They are most likely never going  to  be USF fans.  (mind boggling to me)  Cant be because they thought UF would win, Even Their die hard fans are calling for Muschamp's head because UF has been stinking it up  and no one thought they would win.

Question to them, Why didn't they choose to attend UF instead of USF?

Edited by Dhambuc
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

Those students should be ashamed. (choosing to attend another instate game over attending and rooting for their own school)     (Personal feeling here).     They are most likely never going  to  be USF fans.  (mind boggling to me)  Cant be because they thought UF would win, Even Their die hard fans are calling for Muschamp's head because UF has been stinking it up  and no one thought they would win.

For most of them I think it was money and proximity to home.  Some came for the medical program. 

As for attending the UF game instead of the USF game, can you really blame them?  We had a meltdown last week and we didn't even know our starting QB going into this one.  At least at the UF-Georgia game they can get in some quality tailgate and watch one good team play (even if they didn't expect it to be their team, it turned out to be in their favor).  They feel that they can't get behind a team that blows winnable games on a consistent basis. Florida has history on its side in their minds.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

For most of them I think it was money and proximity to home.  Some came for the medical program. 

As for attending the UF game instead of the USF game, can you really blame them?  We had a meltdown last week and we didn't even know our starting QB going into this one.  At least at the UF-Georgia game they can get in some quality tailgate and watch one good team play (even if they didn't expect it to be their team, it turned out to be in their favor).  They feel that they can't get behind a team that blows winnable games on a consistent basis. Florida has history on its side in their minds.

Yes I can blame them. :)     These are prob the same students who use the OCS argument for not attending games or the Win loss records or the temp, or game time or the drive to the stadium ect...   Its all Lame.    

You go to YOUR School's game and root for your school because its YOUR school, You go to your schools game to root for your classmates and friends,  (its about pride)  (show up regardless of the record and opponent) , You go to your schools game to be with like minded individuals other USF fans, alumni and students, friends ect....     You don't sell out and pick another instate school.   Its about loyalty and being involved within your university.    Just my two cents.     (not attacking you here btw or anyone in particular) only responding to the post.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,991
  • Days Won:  12

Its 90 percent performance if not more

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

i've already told you ucif has been packing there aluminum wok with 12,000+ students each game this season. but I'm sure most here will still disagree even though I have video evidence to prove it. not to mention make up words i've said by replacing "hash" with "bash". if we don't stand in our truth then we are done. this is our truth.

I actually wouldn't mind a pic from their student section. I tailgated there this year with roughly 20 students in the gorup and only about 8 went into the game. A lot of UCF students I know don't go into the stadium and have told me their student turnout isn't very good.

I may get some crap for this, but can you seriously blame any of those students? Sorry, but that Florida-Georgia game was probably 10 times more entertaining, no matter what the outcome. Add in the fact that that is one of the most exciting tailgates to go to, you cannot blame them at all. It's college, kids want to have fun and going to a USF game isn't much fun.

I was lucky enough to get a FSU v. ND ticket this year and got to enjoy some sweet tailgating. Luckily it was during a USF road game so I didn't have to miss a game. But had USF played a home game that day, I probably would have gone to Tally still, and I wouldn't have felt that bad.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

i've already told you ucif has been packing there aluminum wok with 12,000+ students each game this season. but I'm sure most here will still disagree even though I have video evidence to prove it. not to mention make up words i've said by replacing "hash" with "bash". if we don't stand in our truth then we are done. this is our truth.

I actually wouldn't mind a pic from their student section. I tailgated there this year with roughly 20 students in the gorup and only about 8 went into the game. A lot of UCF students I know don't go into the stadium and have told me their student turnout isn't very good.

I may get some crap for this, but can you seriously blame any of those students? Sorry, but that Florida-Georgia game was probably 10 times more entertaining, no matter what the outcome. Add in the fact that that is one of the most exciting tailgates to go to, you cannot blame them at all. It's college, kids want to have fun and going to a USF game isn't much fun.

I was lucky enough to get a FSU v. ND ticket this year and got to enjoy some sweet tailgating. Luckily it was during a USF road game so I didn't have to miss a game. But had USF played a home game that day, I probably would have gone to Tally still, and I wouldn't have felt that bad.

Would you have given them the free pass in 2009 also? 

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

The student section was as empty as the rest of the stadium. Pathetic.

They were most assuredly watching something much more compelling than Taggart Ball.  Cut the students some slack for not wanting to watch their fellow students **** themselves on the green prescription turf at RJS.  I'd rather watching monkeys throwing **** at each other at Lowry Park Zoo than watch the current USF football play home games, that much I can guaran-****- tee you.