• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire willie taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11,434
  • Days Won:  49

This team has gotten worse since the McNeese State game. Its time to get clown out of here. Holtz set the program back 3 years, CWT has set it back 10. The guy is a complete joke and has embarrassed the university and community for the last time.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

This team has gotten worse since the McNeese State game. Its time to get clown out of here. Holtz set the program back 3 years, CWT has set it back 10. The guy is a complete joke and has embarrassed the university and community for the last time.

My thoughts as well.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

Winning is extremely embarrassing. You people blow my mind. Do you remember how bad we were under the back end of Holtz. Do you remember Bobby E. And Matt Floyd? Do you remember how or team found ways to lose and looked completely lost on the field. Now we look inconsistent, sometimes we look like a garbage fire abs others we look like giant slayers. We have the potential to put it all together and that's on the coach. I think he can continue to turn it around.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Winning is extremely embarrassing. You people blow my mind. Do you remember how bad we were under the back end of Holtz. Do you remember Bobby E. And Matt Floyd? Do you remember how or team found ways to lose and looked completely lost on the field. Now we look inconsistent, sometimes we look like a garbage fire abs others we look like giant slayers. We have the potential to put it all together and that's on the coach. I think he can continue to turn it around.

This. We were so bad under Holtz. He will turn it around.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Yes folks. We have not died, we have not faded away. I would be surprised if we did get rid of him. If we had the cash to pony up, then yes. But with Holtz's buyout, we don't have the cash in the coffers to add Willie to the buyout bus. So folks, grab your rears and switch the gears. It's another year to endure of mediocrity and D2 mentality.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Agreed. CWT isn't going to suddenly grow experience and wisdom and we aren't going improve drastically next year. I liked him a lot at the start and I think he has potential but he has a lot of learning to do. I'll hope he lands somewhere he can continue to grow after next year. Naturally, I would love for the current staff to prove me wrong...

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

Anyone who support the fireage of CWT is an Idiot... first off we don't have the money and also we need time to clean up from the fallout of CSH which is still being done.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I remember when Holtz was fired, given how bad the team was after Daniels, people said it will take 3-4 years to turn the program around and major patience was going to be needed. Now after 2, they've forgotten that, don't want to wait any longer.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

I remember when Holtz was fired, given how bad the team was after Daniels, people said it will take 3-4 years to turn the program around and major patience was going to be needed. Now after 2, they've forgotten that, don't want to wait any longer.

False.

If we were seeing progress, no one would have an issue. Once again, the problem is that we got 5 net rushing yards after 24 games in this system, which is supposed to be a running style of offense. We are not getting better. THAT is the problem. Coupled with the egregious QB games, inability to get plays called, etc.