• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Timeout ucf??? Again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,685
  • Days Won:  8

Ref should be fired. It is really insulting to the university, the team, the fans and the city of Tampa. Ref can't even look at what teams he is reffing shows he doesn't care about his job or respect the member teams and organization.

Harlan needs to make some calls and voice displeasure about it. It is not acceptable.

This ref must be trolling us.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Ref should be fired. It is really insulting to the university, the team, the fans and the city of Tampa. Ref can't even look at what teams he is reffing shows he doesn't care about his job or respect the member teams and organization.

Harlan needs to make some calls and voice displeasure about it. It is not acceptable.

Is it the same ref, or the same mistake?

I think you get a pass if it happens once, but beyond that, If it's the same ref, I'd inquire with the league.

Also, I think it would be better if the refs had to call us "South Florida" and "Central Florida." Harder to confuse whole words than abbreviations.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,685
  • Days Won:  8

I think you get a pass if it happens once, but beyond that, If it's the same ref, I'd inquire with the league.

I don't know if it is the same ref or not, but it doesn't matter that much.... Harlan needs to make a call and voice displeasure and get it corrected. It has happened twice in 4 home games and same ref or not it is unacceptable. The whole ref crew should be reprimanded for incompetence if it is two different refs. That almost makes it even worse and exhibits a systemic problem of incompetence. Do the refs not even care to show enough respect to look at the teams in the game? Can they not see the jerseys, the score board, the fans? It ticks me off. Get new refs that will show enough respect for the teams playing to get their names right. Edited by Gismo

I don't know if it is the same ref or not, but it doesn't matter that much.... Harlan needs to make a call and voice displeasure and get it corrected. It has happened twice in 4 home games and same ref or not it is unacceptable. The whole ref crew should be reprimanded for incompetence if it is two different refs. That almost makes it even worse and exhibits a systemic problem of incompetence. Do the refs not even care to show enough respect to look at the teams in the game? Can they not see the jerseys, the score board, the fans? It ticks me off. Get new refs that will show enough respect for the teams playing to get their names right.

I'm with you. Pisses me off too.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

I think it's more funny than anything else. Harlan would look like a fool making a big deal about it.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

This.

Anybody know how to find his address or how to get a message to his superiors?

Edited by BDYZR

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

If the school stopped trying to refer to themselves as USF and sticks with South Florida we wouldn't have this problem 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

If the school stopped trying to refer to themselves as USF and sticks with South Florida we wouldn't have this problem 

I wish they would do that. I have always prefered South Florida