• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Timeout ucf??? Again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I couldn't believe that but it got the crowd into it. Good to hear such passion from the fans again.

All 12,000 of us.

But it certainly mobilized all 12K fervent, die-hards to boo and correct with the "U-S-F" chant. Even with the terrible climatic conditions, I had a great time in an almost empty Ray Jay.  

Props for all you guys that were there!

This was weak, and like I said I would have boo'd the guy every time he made a call, followed by "U-S-F". That's penance enough, he doesn't deserve any discipline IMO--you guys throwing stones have never had acronym dyslexia!?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

I couldn't believe that but it got the crowd into it. Good to hear such passion from the fans again.

All 12,000 of us.
But it certainly mobilized all 12K fervent, die-hards to boo and correct with the "U-S-F" chant. Even with the terrible climatic conditions, I had a great time in an almost empty Ray Jay.

This was weak, and like I said I would have boo'd the guy every time he made a call, followed by "U-S-F". That's penance enough, he doesn't deserve any discipline IMO--you guys throwing stones have never had acronym dyslexia!?

There is a c in USF??? FSU would get him a dislexia pass , UCF not so much.

All 12,000 of us.

This was weak, and like I said I would have boo'd the guy every time he made a call, followed by "U-S-F". That's penance enough, he doesn't deserve any discipline IMO--you guys throwing stones have never had acronym dyslexia!?

Not that I'm aware of, chief. Not exactly sure what you're saying there. I'm saying boo the guy and let him know it's "U-S-F", not UCF.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  360
  • Days Won:  0

Ref should be fired. It is really insulting to the university, the team, the fans and the city of Tampa. Ref can't even look at what teams he is reffing shows he doesn't care about his job or respect the member teams and organization.

Harlan needs to make some calls and voice displeasure about it. It is not acceptable.

This ref must be trolling us.

Is it the same ref, or the same mistake?

I think you get a pass if it happens once, but beyond that, If it's the same ref, I'd inquire with the league.

I don't know if it is the same ref or not, but it doesn't matter that much.... Harlan needs to make a call and voice displeasure and get it corrected. It has happened twice in 4 home games and same ref or not it is unacceptable. The whole ref crew should be reprimanded for incompetence if it is two different refs. That almost makes it even worse and exhibits a systemic problem of incompetence. Do the refs not even care to show enough respect to look at the teams in the game? Can they not see the jerseys, the score board, the fans? It ticks me off. Get new refs that will show enough respect for the teams playing to get their names right.

By some of the calls they've been making, I'm not even 100% sure they've watching the actual GAME let alone the scoreboard, fans, etc...

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  360
  • Days Won:  0

It's just disrespectful, they have TWO teams to keep track of! Can you imagine the backlash that would ensue if a ref confused the likes of Michigan and OSU or Bama and Auburn??? Fans would be after his head

Edited by RedBull13

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

All 12,000 of us.

Best time that I have had since WVU game.

Awesome experience.

Not to insult our sensitivities, but to most of the world this would be like a ref confusing FAU and FIU. It's up to the fans to make sure the guy understands the severity of his idiocy--everyone else is like

get+wrekt+kid+_5541406007b1d1b3c73d4242d

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

All 12,000 of us.

Not that I'm aware of, chief. Not exactly sure what you're saying there. I'm saying boo the guy and let him know it's "U-S-F", not UCF.

Dislexia chief; letters get reversed, interchanged and inverted they dont become diferent letters

Dyslexic_words.jpg