• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wow...Maryland getting alot of respect on here

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Maryland will destroy us!!!!

:facepalm::chair: hAVE SOME confidence in your team bro. We are a good team ranked 80th in the nation, that same place has USF 101th. so its not like my Terps are world beaters. lol

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Thats my point Terpsfan....i have no doubt you guys are much improved and return alot but the doom and gloom on this board made me post this.....we have a chance to win every game, as do you.....

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

Thats my point Terpsfan....i have no doubt you guys are much improved and return alot but the doom and gloom on this board made me post this.....we have a chance to win every game, as do you.....

That is true  but -12 is almost 2 touchdown so vegas in on our side. but you never know. 

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

Anyone that thinks we can beat Maryland obviously hasn't seen their uniforms. They are probably the best looking team in college football. As much fuss USF makes about their uniforms must mean it has alot to do with winning games.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Anyone that thinks we can beat Maryland obviously hasn't seen their uniforms. They are probably the best looking team in college football. As much fuss USF makes about their uniforms must mean it has alot to do with winning games.

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Days Won:  12

I love crab meat and the maryland flag.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I love crab meat and the maryland flag.

This is good info to know.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I don't think it's so much respect for Maryland as it is skepticism in USF.  I think Maryland is a mediocre football team and would take them -10 against us.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  59
  • Days Won:  0

Would think we were playing the Noles or something......this is still our house!!!! Show up, be loud, stand behind this team we are the 12th man....

I wouldn't call it respect... just the realization that we still suck and Taggart has done nothing over the off-season to make us drastically better.

I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it based on how poor we played against WCU. I see us getting maybe 4 wins this season. Which I guess is an improvement from last year, but not the one I was looking for.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Would think we were playing the Noles or something......this is still our house!!!! Show up, be loud, stand behind this team we are the 12th man....

I wouldn't call it respect... just the realization that we still suck and Taggart has done nothing over the off-season to make us drastically better.

I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it based on how poor we played against WCU. I see us getting maybe 4 wins this season. Which I guess is an improvement from last year, but not the one I was looking for.

you're one of those fans that boo your own team at the first sign of adversity because of your unrealistic expectations, aren't you?

4 wins would double win total from last year.

not sure what a college coach can do to drastically turn a team around in off-season but it does look like he brought in a big time RB to help.