• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wow...Maryland getting alot of respect on here

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

It happened against Michigan State last year, Bullls played much better after the McNeese debacle...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

It happened against Michigan State last year, Bullls played much better after the McNeese debacle...

Yeah, minus that whole offense thing.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Yeah, minus that whole offense thing.

But...Our guaranteed Heisman RB?

Definitely going into the MD game with at least one more weapon than last year.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  360
  • Days Won:  0

Maryland will destroy us!!!!

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Well let's hope the team doesn't have the same mindset or yes, they well.

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right"

Very long running joke....

"Insert Team" will destroy us

Ahhh gotcha. Sorry, it's hard to tell the actual negativity from the sarcastic negativity sometimes

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

No worries... A game played by 18-23 y/o is not something I let get me tweaked anymore...

Coaches getting payed 7 figures... Different story

😄

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11

Would think we were playing the Noles or something......this is still our house!!!! Show up, be loud, stand behind this team we are the 12th man....

I think as a Maryland fan i am confident about this  guy, Why? We match up very well vs your team. Am not saying we will win big or anything. But you never know any given saturday you can get beat badly. We over looked Wake forest last yea rnad they beat us at their place 38-17, we also lost to Marshall in our bowlgame. Maryland just lost another wide out (please football gods be nice to us) we had had some unbelievable bad luck with injuries last few years. we have now lost 3 top receivers already and its only game 2. But we are so deep at receiver its  ok FOR NOW. If we lose another wide out its oh oh time. 

Maryland is only favored by -12 ? i think it should be a fun  and exciting game though. Maryland plays a very fun type of football. And on defense we lost to blitz and play man on man coverage. 

I was impressed by south florida though. Your freshman Rb  Mack looked like Frank Gore out there. ANd i am scared of your offense more than your defense for sure. Why? your runningback, FLORIDA speed baby. i know you have explosive wide outs and even your Te price is good. And your O line is MASSIVE compressed to our D line which averages about  280. 

But the X factor could come down to special teams, Maryland has  Stefon Diggs Kick returner, And Will Likely (from the state of FLorida ) at punt returner. they are both very fast and quick. I know USF has Bunkley who is very athletic too and is a great  returner, But how is he at Corner? will he be covering Stefon Diggs? that should be a fun match up all game long.

And yes Cj Brown had a bad game passing, But i am sure he knows that and he will be better in game 2.

if you guys have any questions just ask, i am big fan  of  Terp football. 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11

:facepalm:  :chair:  hAVE SOME  confidence in your team  bro. We are a good team  ranked  80th in the nation,  that same place has USF  101th. so its not like my Terps are world beaters. lol

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Would think we were playing the Noles or something......this is still our house!!!! Show up, be loud, stand behind this team we are the 12th man....

I think as a Maryland fan i am confident about this guy, Why? We match up very well vs your team. Am not saying we will win big or anything. But you never know any given saturday you can get beat badly. We over looked Wake forest last yea rnad they beat us at their place 38-17, we also lost to Marshall in our bowlgame. Maryland just lost another wide out (please football gods be nice to us) we had had some unbelievable bad luck with injuries last few years. we have now lost 3 top receivers already and its only game 2. But we are so deep at receiver its ok FOR NOW. If we lose another wide out its oh oh time.

Maryland is only favored by -12 ? i think it should be a fun and exciting game though. Maryland plays a very fun type of football. And on defense we lost to blitz and play man on man coverage.

I was impressed by south florida though. Your freshman Rb Mack looked like Frank Gore out there. ANd i am scared of your offense more than your defense for sure. Why? your runningback, FLORIDA speed baby. i know you have explosive wide outs and even your Te price is good. And your O line is MASSIVE compressed to our D line which averages about 280.

But the X factor could come down to special teams, Maryland has Stefon Diggs Kick returner, And Will Likely (from the state of FLorida ) at punt returner. they are both very fast and quick. I know USF has Bunkley who is very athletic too and is a great returner, But how is he at Corner? will he be covering Stefon Diggs? that should be a fun match up all game long.

And yes Cj Brown had a bad game passing, But i am sure he knows that and he will be better in game 2.

if you guys have any questions just ask, i am big fan of Terp football.

TL/DR?

Summary: Crab cakes and football. That's what Maryland does.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I think as a Maryland fan i am confident about this  guy, Why? We match up very well vs your team. Am not saying we will win big or anything. But you never know any given saturday you can get beat badly. We over looked Wake forest last yea rnad they beat us at their place 38-17, we also lost to Marshall in our bowlgame. Maryland just lost another wide out (please football gods be nice to us) we had had some unbelievable bad luck with injuries last few years. we have now lost 3 top receivers already and its only game 2. But we are so deep at receiver its  ok FOR NOW. If we lose another wide out its oh oh time. 

Maryland is only favored by -12 ? i think it should be a fun  and exciting game though. Maryland plays a very fun type of football. And on defense we lost to blitz and play man on man coverage. 

I was impressed by south florida though. Your freshman Rb  Mack looked like Frank Gore out there. ANd i am scared of your offense more than your defense for sure. Why? your runningback, FLORIDA speed baby. i know you have explosive wide outs and even your Te price is good. And your O line is MASSIVE compressed to our D line which averages about  280. 

But the X factor could come down to special teams, Maryland has  Stefon Diggs Kick returner, And Will Likely (from the state of FLorida ) at punt returner. they are both very fast and quick. I know USF has Bunkley who is very athletic too and is a great  returner, But how is he at Corner? will he be covering Stefon Diggs? that should be a fun match up all game long.

if you guys have any questions just ask, i am big fan  of  Terp football. 

I work with a Terp grad.  Grad guy.  He's missing the game due to a prior commitment, or we'd be heading together.

I think UM is much improved, and I think 12 points may be a light given our performance Saturday.  But, if we can pull together & get some benefit from the sweltering heat and hopefully loud crowd (sparse, I'm guessing, but hope the students show up big again).

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

:facepalm::chair: hAVE SOME confidence in your team bro. We are a good team ranked 80th in the nation, that same place has USF 101th. so its not like my Terps are world beaters. lol

It's a joke!