• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF starts stadium facade

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I'll pass on the sock puppets, that really takes no skill. Lamb chop was kind of cool though......there I go displaying my age again.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Days Won:  0

Love watching the Semantics Wars in here, LOL

Where is your kitchen table? In your apartment? Oh, do you own that apartment? :D

When our woks a'rockin'....don't come a knockin'...."frying up wins since 2007".  #FiestaBowlChamps #AACchamps #FinishingSeasonsRanked #ChargeOn

Now, THAT's "embracing the Suck"

Good on ya. kanniggit!

Yep.  Embracing the "suck" all the way to being conference champions and a national headliner.  It's a unbelievable feeling, isn't it?  Oh wait..... 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Where is your kitchen table? In your apartment? Oh, do you own that apartment? :D

When our woks a'rockin'....don't come a knockin'...."frying up wins since 2007".  #FiestaBowlChamps #AACchamps #FinishingSeasonsRanked #ChargeOn

Good on ya. kanniggit!

Yep.  Embracing the "suck" all the way to being conference champions and a national headliner.  It's a unbelievable feeling, isn't it?  Oh wait..... 

Please...if you had a pair, you'd be in Ireland right now. And if you are there, coming here to post is even more sad.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,537
  • Days Won:  422

Exactly .... The use of "your", "our", etc does not always mean ownership, like the definition breaks out. 

****, you'd think the Fiesta Bowl win would have satisfied their inferiority complex ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,537
  • Days Won:  422

Good on ya. kanniggit!

Please...if you had a pair, you'd be in Ireland right now. And if you are there, coming here to post is even more sad.

He did post here at 11:30 last night so maybe he's on Ireland time .... 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Exactly .... The use of "your", "our", etc does not always mean ownership, like the definition breaks out. 

****, you'd think the Fiesta Bowl win would have satisfied their inferiority complex ...

Just seems to have made it worse. It's as if they somehow knew they didn't deserve it...

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I know there's a stigma about not having a stadium on campus, but in reality, it only affects the students.  The fact that it's decorated for the Bucs and not too much can be changed is a different story.  Now, a lot of the students that ***** about it being too far away don't seem to have trouble making it out to Ybor.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

S. Florida fans can't even make realistic comments without being attacked by the own delusional Temple Terrace Heifer fans.  Anyone who says that having games 10 miles away in the Buc's stadium is better than an OC wok is lying their face off.  Be a grow up and admit it, you Sallies. 

I'm grown up enough to know that I'd rather sit in a real seat than on an aluminum bench that makes me seasick during a game because it is bouncing.

You think it is grown up to force everyone to agree with your opinions?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Days Won:  0

Good on ya. kanniggit!

That's a bold statement from a USF fan that confesses to only attend a couple of games per year at the Ray Jay!  I'm not there, and it's killing me.  Would have gone but none of my buddies could get away form their families.  But I do attend EVERY game in the wok (as you people like to call it) and will be at Mizzou in a couple of weeks.  But thanks for encouraging testicular growth.  

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

But thanks for encouraging testicular growth.  

You're welcome, little guy. :FIREdevil: