• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF starts stadium facade

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

Home is where the heart is and our football hearts are in RayJay at the present time. It's our home and is vastly superior to the BHNFP. It isn't a terribly difficult concept to grasp ... 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

The point is, USF_Bullwinkle, we all know you are a UCF troll.   You're basically the equivalent of Lois Einhorn, with the "biggest hemmorhoids we have ever seen." 

hqdefault.jpgaceventura17.jpg

Yeah, I knew the other idiot would try to come to his rescue. I am by no means a ucf fan or do I care what they do. RayJay is superior. My point is its not ours. If it was then why do we keep a large pirate ship near the endzone? To welcome ECU. Come on man.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Just about every post you make either trolls Bulls fans or defends UCF, or sometimes both.  A simple search of your posts reveals this.  But please, go ahead and continue living in denial.  I would imagine that you've gone numb at this point after tucking it for so long. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

The point is, USF_Bullwinkle, we all know you are a UCF troll.   You're basically the equivalent of Lois Einhorn, with the "biggest hemmorhoids we have ever seen."

Honestly, there are Bulls fans with an inferiority complex that let's this trivial matter get to them so he doesn't have to be a ucf troll ...

Honestly, there are Bulls fans with an inferiority complex that let's this trivial matter get to them so he doesn't have to be a ucf troll ...

Trip ... It goes beyond the Ray Jay thing ... This is just one example of starting to be many.

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Common knowledge that USF_Bullwinkle is a UCFer.  I thought we all knew.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  85

S. Florida fans can't even make realistic comments without being attacked by the own delusional Temple Terrace Heifer fans.  Anyone who says that having games 10 miles away in the Buc's stadium is better than an OC wok is lying their face off.  Be a grow up and admit it, you Sallies. 

S. Florida fans can't even make realistic comments without being attacked by the own delusional Temple Terrace Heifer fans.  Anyone who says that having games 10 miles away in the Buc's stadium is better than an OC wok is lying their face off.  Be a grow up and admit it, you Sallies.

Be a grow up?

You'd be right if people were actually saying the bolded part of your quote. However, no one is.

Yet we are the delusional ones. :eyeroll:

Exactly. If you state a fact like "RayJay is not our stadium"? Certain ones get all emotionally sensitive and offended. What is false about stating this? It's a fact. Sure, I wish USF would get our own OCS, but renting one and owning one are way 2 different things. One takes way more capital to achieve. You don't rent a luxury car and tout how you worked really hard and earned the car. Try painting it and see what happens. It's a simple fact to understand.

Just about every post you make either trolls Bulls fans or defends UCF, or sometimes both.  A simple search of your posts reveals this.  But please, go ahead and continue living in denial.  I would imagine that you've gone numb at this point after tucking it for so long. 

Sometimes I think you are a troll for some other team since you have a knack for making the rest of us look like idiots.