• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

100% Improvement over LY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Holtz left this program a mess so yes a 4 win season would be a big turnaround..6 wins would mean we are ahead of schedule and team really bought into Cwt.

Big concern also is amount of players lost on defense but I feel good about the tallent we have.

Would agree if we were in the old BE or other major conference but our opponents are just not that great. It is not that I expect USF to be amazing and be back to a top team this year. It is just I think the other teams are not that good either and we can get a win over 1 lower FCS school and get a chunk of our conference as wins. 6 wins with our schedule is not insurmountable.

True the conference is far from super power...a few good top teams alot of avg teams and a few crappy ones.

6 wins is possible I just gotta see a much better offense what we had last year was terrible.

Did you go to the spring game? I know it is not a real game, but the offense was much smoother. I expect it to only get better.

No I missed it was literally on other side of the world at the time...seen some short clips. Glad they looked much better...

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

98.7 is trash. The Commish is the only good part about that station.

This

Jim Lighthall.

Everything else on that station is terrible.

Well Roxanne Wilder is pretty darn hot, I guess I'll give her that

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,959
  • Days Won:  12

98.7 can eat it.

Look at the roster... I don't see enough there to see 8 wins. I see 5, maybe 7 with some help.

Prove me wrong bulls, please.

Edited by hm101

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

Holtz left this program a mess so yes a 4 win season would be a big turnaround..6 wins would mean we are ahead of schedule and team really bought into Cwt.

Big concern also is amount of players lost on defense but I feel good about the tallent we have.

Would agree if we were in the old BE or other major conference but our opponents are just not that great. It is not that I expect USF to be amazing and be back to a top team this year. It is just I think the other teams are not that good either and we can get a win over 1 lower FCS school and get a chunk of our conference as wins. 6 wins with our schedule is not insurmountable.

True the conference is far from super power...a few good top teams alot of avg teams and a few crappy ones.

6 wins is possible I just gotta see a much better offense what we had last year was terrible.

Did you go to the spring game? I know it is not a real game, but the offense was much smoother. I expect it to only get better. 

you cannot tell anything from spring game

impossible to project

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  431
  • Days Won:  0

Here's my take based on this year's schedule and last year's results.

Unacceptable < 4-8 (Yuck), 5-7 (Ok), 6-6 (Right Track), 7-5 (Fast Track) > Coach of the Year

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

98.7 is trash. The Commish is the only good part about that station.

It's been said before and it still rings true. I will add that Pants is pretty good as well. 

I like the whole Fan Interference crew. They're pretty funny. 

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,305
  • Days Won:  10

I say 7-5.....traditionally the teams that do well in college football are the ones with senior laden offensive lines, we have one of the more experienced in the american....too many other weak spots though

That is good information and a good point.   What weak spots in the O-Line do you see?

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Any additional takers for the over?

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Any additional takers for the over?

I'll take the over...but not by much.