• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

100% Improvement over LY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

4 wins will be very disappointing in this conference. 100% improvement from crap is still crap. With decent QB play (and protection), and fewer bonehead mistakes, we should be able to expect 6 wins. If we only win 4, I'll acknowledge the improvement and say its not good enough.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

So much changes year to year in college football, just look at Auburn...3-9 to 12-1 and playing for the Natl Title. Hell Taggart himself took a team from 2-10 to 7-5 from one year to the next. I think none of us really had an idea how bad the situation was when Taggart took over. I feel USF would have been just as bad with Holtz last year. The only difference is the recruiting class would have been scary bad IMO. For some crazy reason last year I predicted 8 wins....this year I say 6-6 with a bowl game. Remember the last time USF played a lot of young kids and had a losing record? They followed it up with a Bowl season...

Edited by BiggTipp

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  109
  • Days Won:  0

Taggart's first year at WKU: 2-10

Taggart's second year at WKU: 7-5

I'll be optimistic and say he does it again.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Big Daddy and Hem... I'm with you guys

Drinks (yes girly drinks for you guys who know me), food, family, and friends....

To me FB is more than Wins and losses... It's a great feeling to win, but the sun rose the next day after every USF loss, I have a good feeling that trend will not end... That's all I can predict

You know what's funny about "girly drinks"? 95% of them contain a higher alcohol content than your average 4.5%ABV beer. While people are cracking jokes on the ladies and fellas with the umbrella drinks, they've had a buzz since their first drink...lol

But back on topic. I believe this will cause my life much less stress if we spiral downward, and more happiness if we pull out a great season. Yes, the sun did rise the next day after our games....and boy what a headache I had! I'd like to not drink myself into a depressive stupor this year, thanks USF.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Taggart's first year at WKU: 2-10

Taggart's second year at WKU: 7-5

I'll be optimistic and say he does it again.

We can hope and it is definitely possible. Still being cautious with a 6-6. I think the team will run better towards the end of season and we go into a bowl fired up. 

Drinks (yes girly drinks for you guys who know me), food, family, and friends....

To me FB is more than Wins and losses... It's a great feeling to win, but the sun rose the next day after every USF loss, I have a good feeling that trend will not end... That's all I can predict

You know what's funny about "girly drinks"? 95% of them contain a higher alcohol content than your average 4.5%ABV beer. While people are cracking jokes on the ladies and fellas with the umbrella drinks, they've had a buzz since their first drink...lol

But back on topic. I believe this will cause my life much less stress if we spiral downward, and more happiness if we pull out a great season. Yes, the sun did rise the next day after our games....and boy what a headache I had! I'd like to not drink myself into a depressive stupor this year, thanks USF.

Speak for yourself, my beer is usually anywhere from 6%-11% Oh and then there are those **** picklebacks (thanks BullbyMarriage)

Speak for yourself, my beer is usually anywhere from 6%-11% Oh and then there are those **** picklebacks (thanks BullbyMarriage)

You must have misread my post. I too enjoy a nice craft beer during our tailgates, preferably an IPA with a bite. Bad decesion last year was bringing a Black Tuesday and about 3 other 750mL rockstars to a tailgate....a combo of those and the in-game beers...we had to get a cab home after the game lol

But your average beer drinker slurping down his bud, miller, corona, etc makes up the majority of tailgaters.

Edited by Hem

You must have misread my post. I too enjoy a nice craft beer during our tailgates, preferably an IPA with a bite. Bad decesion last year was bringing a Black Tuesday and about 3 other 750mL rockstars to a tailgate....a combo of those and the in-game beers...we had to get a cab home after the game lol

But your average beer drinker slurping down his bud, miller, corona, etc makes up the majority of tailgaters.

True. I think my worst mistake back in the day was downing 2 4 lokos and walking into the game. Back when they were the real 4 lokos Sugar, Alcohol and Caffeine are a bad mix.  

Oh I meant rockstars as in super rare high ABV beers (ie: Hunahpu, Abyss, Dark Lord) not the actual energy drink lol

But yea....caffeine and alcohol are a dangerous pairing...

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,681
  • Days Won:  8

We should have 6 wins. This team should be the most improved in Bulls history.