• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

100% Improvement over LY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Man this thread is depressing. Bulls Nation clearly has Beaten Wife / Football Team syndrome right now.

In 2011 we went 5-7

In 2012 we went 3-9

In 2013 we went 2-10

And you want to know the Bottom Line. NONE OF THAT **** MATTERS. :GoBulls: :GoBulls: :GoBulls:

- Coach T even with the bad season pulled in the BEST RECRUITING CLASS OUT OF ALL THE NON-P5 CONFERENCE SCHOOLS. :GoBulls: , You know what that means. USF is STILL even though UCF won the Fiesta Bowl, the place to be in this conference.

- Our team hit the gym hard this offseason and are clearly just as pissed off by what happened last year as we are. :angrymob:

- Our team for the 1st time in years came out during the spring game and played some solid football. Got the plays in and snapped with 10+ seconds on the clock. Made some solid TD plays. Light years ahead of the disaster that was the 2013 spring game.

**** all this "I would be happy with 5 or 6 wins :facepalm: ." garbage. I know for a fact that, that isn't true. It was only a few years ago that Bulls fans were sick of only winning 8 or 9 games a year and finally wanted to see this team break through to the 10 win barrier. 10+ wins and a conference title should ALWAYS be what we want and what our goal is. I have no doubt in my mind that if after we beat UCF on November 28th, if we are only sitting on a 6-6 record, every person here including myself is not going to be happy. Far from it. We might be tolerant to it. We might be optimistic about the future. But I swear if we have reached the point as a fanbase where a 6-6 record makes us happy, then maybe we deserve to stay in the lowly AAC forever. Maybe we don't really deserve an OCS. Maybe we don't deserve chances to play against the big boys around the country.

Seriously guys, I am sick of it feeling like a morgue on The Bulls Pen.

IT'S 30 DAYS UNTIL FOOTBALL SEASON :iconic_u_black::GoBulls::iconic_u_black::GoBulls: . And guess what we aren't 0-1, 0-2, 0-4, 2-10. Nope. We are 0-0 with 12 to go, and I have a feeling some of that old USF magic that made us all diehard fans in the 1st place will show itself again very soon.

YAAAAAAAAAAAS

FOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL

http://youtu.be/U-UVL7xOzBk

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Houston could easily win the AAC. They are very solid.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Man this thread is depressing. Bulls Nation clearly has Beaten Wife / Football Team syndrome right now.

In 2011 we went 5-7

In 2012 we went 3-9

In 2013 we went 2-10

And you want to know the Bottom Line. NONE OF THAT **** MATTERS. :GoBulls: :GoBulls: :GoBulls:

- Coach T even with the bad season pulled in the BEST RECRUITING CLASS OUT OF ALL THE NON-P5 CONFERENCE SCHOOLS. :GoBulls: , You know what that means. USF is STILL even though UCF won the Fiesta Bowl, the place to be in this conference.

- Our team hit the gym hard this offseason and are clearly just as pissed off by what happened last year as we are. :angrymob:

- Our team for the 1st time in years came out during the spring game and played some solid football. Got the plays in and snapped with 10+ seconds on the clock. Made some solid TD plays. Light years ahead of the disaster that was the 2013 spring game.

**** all this "I would be happy with 5 or 6 wins :facepalm: ." garbage. I know for a fact that, that isn't true. It was only a few years ago that Bulls fans were sick of only winning 8 or 9 games a year and finally wanted to see this team break through to the 10 win barrier. 10+ wins and a conference title should ALWAYS be what we want and what our goal is. I have no doubt in my mind that if after we beat UCF on November 28th, if we are only sitting on a 6-6 record, every person here including myself is not going to be happy. Far from it. We might be tolerant to it. We might be optimistic about the future. But I swear if we have reached the point as a fanbase where a 6-6 record makes us happy, then maybe we deserve to stay in the lowly AAC forever. Maybe we don't really deserve an OCS. Maybe we don't deserve chances to play against the big boys around the country.

Seriously guys, I am sick of it feeling like a morgue on The Bulls Pen.

IT'S 30 DAYS UNTIL FOOTBALL SEASON :iconic_u_black::GoBulls::iconic_u_black::GoBulls: . And guess what we aren't 0-1, 0-2, 0-4, 2-10. Nope. We are 0-0 with 12 to go, and I have a feeling some of that old USF magic that made us all diehard fans in the 1st place will show itself again very soon.

YAAAAAAAAAAAS

FOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL

http://youtu.be/U-UVL7xOzBk

Michigan State? .......... Really??

Um, it's everyone...Michigan State just happens to be in the "preview image" for the video....

did you watch it?

Edited by Hem

Um, it's everyone...Michigan State just happens to be in the "preview image" for the video....

did you watch it?

My righteous indignation was aimed solely at the preview image ...

Then:

1. Watch the video

2. Apologize!

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,039
  • Days Won:  11

did you watch it?

they did win the rose bowl this year, didn't they?

Then:

1. Watch the video

2. Apologize!

1. Done

2. **** you!      B)

A few things of the highlights:

- Still weird seeing Nebraska playing Northwestern in a conference game

- Manziel must have been fun to watch as an Aggie fan on a regular basis

- Never gets tiring watching that fg attempt return against the Crimson Clowns.

did you watch it?

Did they? Only bowls I really remember winners of are the ones USF played in (a fading memory) and the MNC game.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,039
  • Days Won:  11

did you watch it?

Did they? Only bowls I really remember winners of are the ones USF played in (a fading memory) and the MNC game.

beat stanford