• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chris Oladokun, QB, Alonso HS (2016)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

@Corey_Bender: #USF QB pledge Chris Oladokun says his #Nebraska offer is "pretty huge and exciting" for him: http://t.co/IIxmwKKzWfhttp://t.co/UfUTsPCPX0

Effing Nebraska...

Woulard Part II?

Of course he's excited.  But if he wants to play in the NFL, I'm can't think of a Nebraska QB who was big in the NFL.

Someone here could likely correct me...but no one comes to mind.

More like Brion Carnes part deux

Edited by Bullrush33

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I knew he would begin to blow up. I just hope we can hold on to him now. This kid is really talented. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

@Corey_Bender: #USF QB pledge Chris Oladokun says his #Nebraska offer is "pretty huge and exciting" for him: http://t.co/IIxmwKKzWfhttp://t.co/UfUTsPCPX0

Effing Nebraska...

Woulard Part II?

Of course he's excited.  But if he wants to play in the NFL, I'm can't think of a Nebraska QB who was big in the NFL.

More like Brion Carnes part deux

Exactly what I was thinking, you beat me to it.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'm not surprised by this development in this kid's recruiting. It'll be up to USF's staff to show him why Chris could be "the Man," if he were to come play QB at USF. Why risk riding the pine like Carnes and Woulard have, when Chris can have such an immense impact in bringing his hometown university back to some respectability? This kid could be huge for USF, should he decide to stay home.  

I'm not surprised by this development in this kid's recruiting. It'll be up to USF's staff to show him why Chris could be "the Man," if he were to come play QB at USF. Why risk riding the pine like Carnes and Woulard have, when Chris can have such an immense impact in bringing his hometown university back to some respectability? This kid could be huge for USF, should he decide to stay home.  

This should be the sell. Look at them all, Grady..Carnes...Woulard..riding pine and/or transferring. QB's who could have stayed home, made an impact, saw the field, and could have been noticed by scouts. 

Here's the latest on Woulard as of 03/17/15, looks like he's set up to be the 3rd string QB:

UCLA has some excellent talent on the roster at quarterback with sophomoreAsiantii Woulard and true freshman Josh Rosen jockeying for position on the depth chart. Woulard came to UCLA with plenty of hype as an incredibly athletic dual-threat quarterback but hasn’t been able to make his mark during practice, making him the likely No. 3 signal caller this fall. That leaves Neuheisel to contend with Rosen, who was rated as one of the best prep quarterbacks in the entire 2015 recruiting class.

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Effing Nebraska...

Woulard Part II?

1. Nebraska spent 95% of the last century running the triple option. That might have something to do with it's lack of NFL QBs.

2. If going to a school that has produced legit QBs is a major part of his decision process, why would he come to USF?

THE BEACHES AND WEATHER JTRUE! 

c'mon man

lol

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

c'mon man

lol

But Nebraska has cornfields and cows! For miles! How can we possibly top a bunch of sweetcorn?

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550

c'mon man

lol

But Nebraska has cornfields and cows! For miles! How can we possibly top a bunch of sweetcorn?

img_4620.jpg

/thread

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233