• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

An introduction and a couple of questions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

The only Hooters on earth worse than Channelside in the one in DC's Chinatown.

Ha so true...I'm not sure if Chinatown DC but the one I visited in DC was really really bad.

And yes Berns is overrated..the desert room is only reason to vist.

Opinions are like.... you know, we all have one. We brought some friends that are NC State fans to Bern's Friday night. Their son cooks at a 5 star place up in NC and they found Bern's, the whole experience, entirely satisfying. Said it was one of the best meals they've ever had especially for the money.

It was a cool experience...but for the price I shouldn't get a over cooked steak when I ordered my steak medium.

Desert room though was awesome.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

The only Hooters on earth worse than Channelside in the one in DC's Chinatown.

Ha so true...I'm not sure if Chinatown DC but the one I visited in DC was really really bad.

And yes Berns is overrated..the desert room is only reason to vist.

Opinions are like.... you know, we all have one. We brought some friends that are NC State fans to Bern's Friday night. Their son cooks at a 5 star place up in NC and they found Bern's, the whole experience, entirely satisfying. Said it was one of the best meals they've ever had especially for the money.

It was a cool experience...but for the price I shouldn't get a over cooked steak when I ordered my steak medium.

Desert room though was awesome.

No you shouldn't, and they are the type of restaurant that will make it right and probably beyond. Did you say anything? Even the best chefs make mistakes.  

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433

Go to dollar beers at MacDintons on Thursday Night on Howard Ave if you're looking for the "hot college girls" atmosphere

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Go to dollar beers at MacDintons on Thursday Night on Howard Ave if you're looking for the "hot college girls" atmosphere

+1....very true.

But hit "World of Beers" (lots of taps and bottle beer selection)  first for a few primers, then walk across the street to MacDintons and take in the A+ scenery.

Edited by Bulls2k

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  29
  • Days Won:  0

Have you guys already met me? :D

Perfect tips, thank you.

Well we're on the plane but it's not going anywhere. Engine cover off and a plane full of pissed off passengers. Hopefully we arrive in time for the Thurs night game...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  98

One point if you plan on hitting the beach before the game on Friday. Leave plenty of time to make it since travel sucking by car on the interstate on Fridays. That said if you make it early enough you are welcome at my tailgate in Lot 6.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,990
  • Days Won:  12

Welcome and ditto to what everyone else said (mons venus, cigar city brewery, james joyce pub, and go tailgating with cousinricky)

Had a few beers at a place called The Dogs Bollocks last night. Out at Clearwater right now and hoping that the rain goes soon. Thanks for the Thurs night recommendations but the 6 hour delay killed that one. At least there's compensation for that.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749

Had a few beers at a place called The Dogs Bollocks last night. Out at Clearwater right now and hoping that the rain goes soon. Thanks for the Thurs night recommendations but the 6 hour delay killed that one. At least there's compensation for that.

Welcome to Florida in the summer! You loving our weather?  :lol: 

Glad you had a safe trip, and hopefully even if the game is wet tonight, you enjoy it and we actually win!