• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

An introduction and a couple of questions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  29
  • Days Won:  0

Well we've armed ourselves with a poncho each and will be heading out soon. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930

This should make for an interesting tailgate...bout to go grab beers...and...a publix sub

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  386

Well we've armed ourselves with a poncho each and will be heading out soon. Go Bulls!

I'm sorry man. This is the worst weather possible... At least you'll be able to find a nice seat.

I'm sorry man. This is the worst weather possible... At least you'll be able to find a nice seat.

It's no problem - at least it's warm!

It may stop us tailgating properly if the rain stays torrential though.

First of all my apologies for not getting to meet any of you guys. We set off, hit a couple of bars and then walked the last bit up to the parking lots by which time we were so wet and miserable we just went into the stadium to get out of the rain.

We had a brilliant time and I'm so pleased that the Bulls won. White looks like a good QB and if his receivers could catch USF would have won comfortably.

As it is the D did a great job. The pressure on their QB made them one dimensional and other than the opening run of the game the Huskies were a non-threat offensively.

It may have been the single most one-sided 17-14 game I've ever seen.

Thank you all for your advice and hospitality. We've loved it here and once you find another threat or two at WR you'll be tough to beat.

Thanks again for all your help and suggestions.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

First of all my apologies for not getting to meet any of you guys. We set off, hit a couple of bars and then walked the last bit up to the parking lots by which time we were so wet and miserable we just went into the stadium to get out of the rain.

We had a brilliant time and I'm so pleased that the Bulls won. White looks like a good QB and if his receivers could catch USF would have won comfortably.

As it is the D did a great job. The pressure on their QB made them one dimensional and other than the opening run of the game the Huskies were a non-threat offensively.

Thank you all for your advice and hospitality. We've loved it here and once you find another threat or two at WR you'll be tough to beat.

Cheers!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Thanks for supporting our team in spite of the conditions! But now you can say you've experienced a true Florida summer downpour--trip complete!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Apologies for the monsoon of a day but thanks for coming to Tampa, hopefully you were able to enjoy some sunshine on your trip. 

Thanks guys - we had a great time on the trip in spite of the weather.  I really appreciate the suggestions that you gave us.  We did make it to the original Hooters and we saw a good game from the Bulls so it's all good.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

It's no problem, we appreciate you making the trip out. Did you guys go to any other college games in Florida last weekend? I Know Miami and Florida were on the road, but FSU was certainly at home though tickets might have been ludicrously expensive to get. I surely hope you didn't go to Orlando.