• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Depth Chart for football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Hey Monte....what are you hearing about Bruce Hector? Thought I heard some good things about him in the spring. Didn't see him on your depth chart.

I just missed him because I was rushing through.  He actually had a good spring.  I just talked to Todd Chandler so I got a few good tidbits of information on the Dline.  I was thinking about talking to a couple of the other guys I'm still friends with and maybe writing something up.  But Hector is definitely in the mix.  From the looks of it the Dline will go really deep this year, especially early on.  We could see as many as 8 to 9 people in the rotation at various points with the starters playing the most minutes.  

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Hey Monte....what are you hearing about Bruce Hector? Thought I heard some good things about him in the spring. Didn't see him on your depth chart.

I just missed him because I was rushing through.  He actually had a good spring.  I just talked to Todd Chandler so I got a few good tidbits of information on the Dline.  I was thinking about talking to a couple of the other guys I'm still friends with and maybe writing something up.  But Hector is definitely in the mix.  From the looks of it the Dline will go really deep this year, especially early on.  We could see as many as 8 to 9 people in the rotation at various points with the starters playing the most minutes.  

Thanks Monte!  Keep it coming...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I just missed him because I was rushing through. He actually had a good spring. I just talked to Todd Chandler so I got a few good tidbits of information on the Dline. I was thinking about talking to a couple of the other guys I'm still friends with and maybe writing something up. But Hector is definitely in the mix. From the looks of it the Dline will go really deep this year, especially early on. We could see as many as 8 to 9 people in the rotation at various points with the starters playing the most minutes.

Todd Chandler the DT or Todd Chandler the NT?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I just missed him because I was rushing through. He actually had a good spring. I just talked to Todd Chandler so I got a few good tidbits of information on the Dline. I was thinking about talking to a couple of the other guys I'm still friends with and maybe writing something up. But Hector is definitely in the mix. From the looks of it the Dline will go really deep this year, especially early on. We could see as many as 8 to 9 people in the rotation at various points with the starters playing the most minutes.

Todd Chandler the DT or Todd Chandler the NT?

NG

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,424
  • Days Won:  19

Joey Knight @TBTimes_Bulls 

On @987TheFan last night, @CoachTaggart said QB Mike White, who played at 185 last year, now up to 210. Saw White last weekend. He looked it

I think White is fighting for that starting job too! Do not write this guy off yet. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

****!!!!!

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,305
  • Days Won:  10

25 Lb increase, I hope that is muscle. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

25 Lb increase, I hope that is muscle.

It's definitely not fat, I can assure you. Met him at the Bulls Rally. Kid has filled out pretty well.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

Good...I thought he was going to get broken like a twig last year