• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

caterwauling

BRB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Gotta wonder how long before he gets the phone call. Looks like the Reaper might be up next for the Bulls. Pelphrey wasn't the 1st choice to replace Stan Heath at Arkansas either, might be happening all over again as the Bulls are desperate after being used by a coach that has underachieved despite being an excellent recruiter.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Gotta wonder how long before he gets the phone call.

Hopefully, soon ........ and more importantly, he wants the job.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Unfortunately, this mutt may be in our future......... :facepalm:

I'm glad I posted this for posterity. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Gotta wonder how long before he gets the phone call. Looks like the Reaper might be up next for the Bulls. Pelphrey wasn't the 1st choice to replace Stan Heath at Arkansas either, might be happening all over again as the Bulls are desperate after being used by a coach that has underachieved despite being an excellent recruiter.

Not sure USF is "desperate".

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Used for what? From the latest reports it looks like he was only interviewed and not offered a job. Looks like we moved on. We weren't rejected. No where have I seen that he has signed an extension, received a higher salary or anything else where he actually leveraged a job offer from us into a better situation for himself.

He or his agent might have been wanting to exploit an interview into any of that, but once real facts came out looks like nothing happened.

Nice try though, Vega.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

So we're going to improve?!?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

I won't pretend to know as much about BB as most of you, but couldn't Pelphrey have learned a thing or two in his time at UF? I know I'm better professionally today than I was even five years ago. So even if he had some limitations at Arkansas, he could have improved. And last I heard, he was interested. My point is that I won't be a self-mutilator if USF hires him.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

I won't pretend to know as much about BB as most of you, but couldn't Pelphrey have learned a thing or two in his time at UF? I know I'm better professionally today than I was even five years ago. So even if he had some limitations at Arkansas, he could have improved. And last I heard, he was interested. My point is that I won't be a self-mutilator if USF hires him.

Pelphrey has been endorsed by people who have forgotten more about bb than the ones dissing him on here. While it remains to be seen if he could get us to the next level, it's not a foregone conclusion that his hiring would be as catastrophic as those like the drama queen suggest.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Pelphrey has been endorsed by people who have forgotten more about bb than the ones dissing him on here. While it remains to be seen if he could get us to the next level, it's not a foregone conclusion that his hiring would be as catastrophic as those like the drama queen suggest.

You like to get on here and throw insults around but I have yet to see anything of real substance from one of your post. You have no ideal why I'm against John Pelphrey do you? There isn't a reason why I and many, many people are not fans of his, but there are multiple reasons why. Now if you are the slight bit capable, we can have a little debate pros and cons on John Pelphrey. I'm down for that, if not then by all means go back and sit on couch, drink some 1800 and catch a show, maybe a crime drama. Hopefully you have Netflix.