• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

Pelphrey makes a compelling argument for us to hire Stan Heath. Pelphrey replaced Heath at Arkansas and won big with Stan's kids in his first year, then failed miserably. 

Actually, maybe hire Pelphrey with a 1 year contract so he can win big with Stan's kids again, then we can fire him before he starts losing. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

i would hate this hire.  White and Manning remain from my tops candidates list and after learning about Masiello he's very intriguing to me as well.  Also, I don't think Smart is a realistic candidate for USF.  

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,513
  • Days Won:  422

Why are those idiots harping all over the AAC like its a midget conference and we didn't belong in the big east. We're just as crappy in the AAC as we were in the Big East and I think the AAC is a tougher conference (this year only)

If you think the AAC is a better conference than the Big East that we were a part of then you sir are a moron.

That's not what he said.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

Why are those idiots harping all over the AAC like its a midget conference and we didn't belong in the big east. We're just as crappy in the AAC as we were in the Big East and I think the AAC is a tougher conference (this year only)

If you think the AAC is a better conference than the Big East that we were a part of then you sir are a moron.

That's not what he said.

What I love about the AAC compared to where we were in the old big east is that we got to play all teams twice.  That may change next season with Tulane, Tulsa, and ECU coming in. Just wished we would get ourselves better so that we dont drag down the Memphis's and UConn's RPI down. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Pelphrey makes a compelling argument for us to hire Stan Heath. Pelphrey replaced Heath at Arkansas and won big with Stan's kids in his first year, then failed miserably. 

Actually, maybe hire Pelphrey with a 1 year contract so he can win big with Stan's kids again, then we can fire him before he starts losing. 

1-300x300.gif

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Pelphrey? Seriously? If that's the choice, just shut the damned program down.

Exactly.  If we can't have Donovan or Pittino there really isn't any point in playing any more games.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Exactly.  If we can't have Donovan or Pittino there really isn't any point in playing any more games.

You've got to be able to spell Pitino before you can get Pitino :roflmao:

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

At least our guy got one right, real challenge for NCAA:

BjWkxHaIgAABlEz.jpg

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

It could be argued its better, but even if you don't think so it's certainly not far behind. Donovan makes it sound like we're in the Big Sky conference or something... And he was saying the Big East NOW, not then. Moron. Edited by Sellular1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

You've got to be able to spell Pitino before you can get Pitino :roflmao:

Corrected by the local genius.  This must be the worst day of my life.