• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2014 Spring Football Game

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

The Bulls Club invites you to join us this Saturday, March 29th on campus as USF Football hosts its annual Spring Game inside Corbett Stadium. Kickoff is set for 4 p.m. and there is no charge for admission or parking.

Gates open at 3 p.m. and fans are encouraged to arrive early and enjoy the Bulls Club tailgate located in the west end zone. For $10 per guest, Bulls Club members can enjoy catered BBQ and beer and wine (while supplies last) along with nonalcoholic beverages in an exclusive area with a prime view of all the action. Kids 12 and under are free.

***Tailgate tickets must be purchased in advance and can be done so by clickingHERE.

A Kids Zone with a bounce house, air brushed tattoos and other events will be located at the stadium and fans will have the opportunity to come onto the field postgame for an autograph session with coaches and players.

Former USF quarterback and Super Bowl Champion B.J. Daniels will be among several former Bulls to participate in a flag football game during halftime of the Spring Game.

Daniels will also host a free youth clinic at the Morsani Football Complex from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. The clinic is open to children in grades one through eight and registration begins at 10 a.m. inside the Lee Roy Selmon Athletics Center. Other former Bulls scheduled to be in attendance at the clinic include current NFL players Kayvon Webster, Sam Barrington and Terrell McClain.

For more information on the 2014 Spring Game, please contact the Bulls Club at (813) 974-6729 or emailBullsClub@admin.USF.edu.

We're doing this one. No muss, no fuss. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Building up! I hope Cliett can stay healthy, he can be a beast for us on D. Agree the Green looks to have a run-heavy setup, while White has the better receivers. Ought to be interesting!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

The Bulls Club invites you to join us this Saturday, March 29th on campus as USF Football hosts its annual Spring Game inside Corbett Stadium. Kickoff is set for 4 p.m. and there is no charge for admission or parking.

Gates open at 3 p.m. and fans are encouraged to arrive early and enjoy the Bulls Club tailgate located in the west end zone. For $10 per guest, Bulls Club members can enjoy catered BBQ and beer and wine (while supplies last) along with nonalcoholic beverages in an exclusive area with a prime view of all the action. Kids 12 and under are free.

***Tailgate tickets must be purchased in advance and can be done so by clickingHERE.

A Kids Zone with a bounce house, air brushed tattoos and other events will be located at the stadium and fans will have the opportunity to come onto the field postgame for an autograph session with coaches and players.

Former USF quarterback and Super Bowl Champion B.J. Daniels will be among several former Bulls to participate in a flag football game during halftime of the Spring Game.

Daniels will also host a free youth clinic at the Morsani Football Complex from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. The clinic is open to children in grades one through eight and registration begins at 10 a.m. inside the Lee Roy Selmon Athletics Center. Other former Bulls scheduled to be in attendance at the clinic include current NFL players Kayvon Webster, Sam Barrington and Terrell McClain.

For more information on the 2014 Spring Game, please contact the Bulls Club at (813) 974-6729 or emailBullsClub@admin.USF.edu.

Just signed up as well...

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Just signed up as well...

Getting a headcount and will likely do this as well. 

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Another interesting tidbit is that Pierre was one of the four FA picks.  Maybe he is ready to bust out?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm stoked to watch a game on campus.

My last football game before graduating...hopefully...that means I passed all my classes.

Graduating graduating or Masiello graduating?

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I'm stoked to watch a game on campus.

My last football game before graduating...hopefully...that means I passed all my classes.

Graduating graduating or Masiello graduating?

winner

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Some of us met up on the WBB game vs George Washington.  Good to put faces on screen names.

Any plans for a TB gathering up for the spring game?

Figure it should be outside of the  Bulls Club tailgate, since probably not all of us are members.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Some of us met up on the WBB game vs George Washington.  Good to put faces on screen names.

Figure it should be outside of the  Bulls Club tailgate, since probably not all of us are members.

Great idea.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

Some of us met up on the WBB game vs George Washington. Good to put faces on screen names.

Figure it should be outside of the Bulls Club tailgate, since probably not all of us are members.

Great idea.

I suggested this too... Sounds like a good idea. I'm going down just for the spring game.