• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2014 Spring Football Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, Green team have 3 RBs: Michael Pierre, Tice and McCray. 

White Team starting RB.... Kyle Peck and Rodney Watson.. .Who!?   At least they have FB Kennard Swanson. 

I'm curious to see how QB Evan Wilson will do. I think he can be serviceable. 

I'm picking Green team to win this... It looks like it is mostly starters for the Green Team... 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I don't have a link, but my wife says that there will be a tailgate for season ticket holders. BBQ and beer for $10 starting at 3pm.

As soon as she sends me the link I'll post it.

GO BULLS!

The Bulls Club invites you to join us this Saturday, March 29th on campus as USF Football hosts its annual Spring Game inside Corbett Stadium. Kickoff is set for 4 p.m. and there is no charge for admission or parking.

Gates open at 3 p.m. and fans are encouraged to arrive early and enjoy the Bulls Club tailgate located in the west end zone. For $10 per guest, Bulls Club members can enjoy catered BBQ and beer and wine (while supplies last) along with nonalcoholic beverages in an exclusive area with a prime view of all the action. Kids 12 and under are free.

***Tailgate tickets must be purchased in advance and can be done so by clickingHERE.

A Kids Zone with a bounce house, air brushed tattoos and other events will be located at the stadium and fans will have the opportunity to come onto the field postgame for an autograph session with coaches and players.

Former USF quarterback and Super Bowl Champion B.J. Daniels will be among several former Bulls to participate in a flag football game during halftime of the Spring Game.

Daniels will also host a free youth clinic at the Morsani Football Complex from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. The clinic is open to children in grades one through eight and registration begins at 10 a.m. inside the Lee Roy Selmon Athletics Center. Other former Bulls scheduled to be in attendance at the clinic include current NFL players Kayvon Webster, Sam Barrington and Terrell McClain.

For more information on the 2014 Spring Game, please contact the Bulls Club at (813) 974-6729 or emailBullsClub@admin.USF.edu.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I don't have a link, but my wife says that there will be a tailgate for season ticket holders. BBQ and beer for $10 starting at 3pm.

GO BULLS!

Wasn't season ticket holders but Bulls Club members ....Here's the link from the email.  https://securelb.imodules.com/s/1473/index.aspx?sid=1473&gid=1&pgid=3&cid=235&returnurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mybullsclub.com%2fs%2f1473%2f3col.aspx%3fsid%3d1473%26gid%3d1%26pgid%3d792%26cid%3d1658

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Wow, Green team have 3 RBs: Michael Pierre, Tice and McCray. 

White Team starting RB.... Kyle Peck and Rodney Watson.. .Who!?   At least they have FB Kennard Swanson. 

That is the only thing I don't particularly like about this.  Otherwise it is a fun way to spice things up.  But why put all your best talent at one position on one side of the ball?  Seems like CWT would want to do something to make sure there at least a modicum of balance.

But it's still fun, which is the major reason for the spring game anyway.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I thought Tommy Eveld was injured and unable to participate?

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Tice is out (Pierre too, maybe?  Wasn't he KOed at the last scrimmage?), and it seems like they are using Swanson as an RB, so it doesn't seem like the RBs are that unbalanced.

GO BULLS!

Wasn't season ticket holders but Bulls Club members ....Here's the link from the email.  https://securelb.imodules.com/s/1473/index.aspx?sid=1473&gid=1&pgid=3&cid=235&returnurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mybullsclub.com%2fs%2f1473%2f3col.aspx%3fsid%3d1473%26gid%3d1%26pgid%3d792%26cid%3d1658

Sorry, my bad.

Thanks for the correction.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

I'm stoked to watch a game on campus.

My last football game before graduating...hopefully...that means I passed all my classes.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Willie Davis is an upper classman now what team is he on?