• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2014 Spring Football Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Sold beer the last time they did this. 

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

So any word on how much it will cost to rent a tent, or tent space??

Edited by Bubba Bull

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

It was a good time the last time they did this at Corbett. I love being close to the action and now we don't have to put up with Ray Jay's stupid policies.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

What is lost to some posters is by having a free agency period where coaches can wine and dine players to get them to sign for their team, Taggart is preparing his best players for what they will face come draft time. I think it is a great way to teach players about how the NFL operates as well as to make the Spring game more fun. Taggart doesn't want "starters" and "second string" at this point in the year because then players become complacent. HE wants every position up for grabs.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,578
  • Days Won:  423

What is lost to some posters is by having a free agency period where coaches can wine and dine players to get them to sign for their team, Taggart is preparing his best players for what they will face come draft time. I think it is a great way to teach players about how the NFL operates as well as to make the Spring game more fun. Taggart doesn't want "starters" and "second string" at this point in the year because then players become complacent. HE wants every position up for grabs.

Um, that's not how the NFL draft works ...

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,458
  • Days Won:  25

Um, that's not how the NFL draft works ...

Yea, this ain't Miami. There won't be any wining and dining. Or whining, I hope.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Very cool, wish I was in town for this game.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

Best Thread ever.   Much face.  Very Palm.  Wow.

Bull Doge, so understand, very relate, much awesome. wow

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,347
  • Days Won:  43

It's been so long since I've been on campus I'm going to have to figure out where the soccer stadium is.  Looking forward to it!

It's been so long since I've been on campus I'm going to have to figure out where the soccer stadium is.  Looking forward to it!

Man, you are going to love the way the campus looks now. And you will be in the same camp as I am when I say that USF will need an OCS. I love the campus and I am happy to be able to tailgate on campus again. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

I think that making this change so close to the 29th is not a good choice. There seems a very large chance for some people to not get the change notice. I was just checking the web an it seems a lot of sites have posted no change to usf spring game. Ray Jay  on google search still shows 29th listed in the search. FBSschedules still has wrong listing. Splitting the 2 games would have been easier. However, trying to change 8 months worth of event posting in 8 days seems to be a task not easily done. Hope it doesn't cause bad feelings.