• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2014 Spring Football Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

You rascals. We should mirror other successful college football programs that play their starters verse their starters in the spring game rather than trying to be like the NFL draft. You all can face palm yourselves with my ****.

:facepalm:

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

You rascals. We should mirror other successful college football programs that play their starters verse their starters in the spring game rather than trying to be like the NFL draft. You all can face palm yourselves with my ****.

:lmao:

:roflmao:

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

You all can face palm yourselves with my ****.

Appreciate the offer, but I have better options.   :)

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

This thread is too funny.

But regardless it is a spring game, no coach wants to show their full hand so why not have fun with it? I think making it competitive and fun is right where it needs to be for college sports. I kinda like this tradition and it makes the game a little more entertaining. Relax it's just spring ball. I am just glad for the excuse to tailgate in the spring. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

I'm coming down from Tallahassee for the spring game.  Do any of you tailgate or get together at the game, and if so, where?  It'd be cool to meet some of you.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

This past year I have been tailgating with the Bull Backers. Not sure exactly what I am doing for the spring game. I don't want to assume our lot will be open so I may do something on the quicker side and just tow the smoker to ray jay lot. I will put up details for those who want to join when we get closer to the event. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

You rascals. We should mirror other successful college football programs that play their starters verse their starters in the spring game rather than trying to be like the NFL draft. You all can face palm yourselves with my ****.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

HOF thread for sure.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

You rascals. We should mirror other successful college football programs that play their starters verse their starters in the spring game rather than trying to be like the NFL draft. You all can face palm yourselves with my ****.

The NFL draft was set up to help teams that suck .... Do we more resemble that or a successful football program?

This is a dangerous time for you, when you will be tempted by the Dark Side of the Force.  :lightsaberfight: