• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cornerback Durden arrested

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe I am wrong but once you are charged with a felony in Florida, you lose your scholarship. One does not need to wait until convicted. As much as we all want to defend him, he is done at USF. Time to move on.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,807

Wasn't Dunkley charged with a felony imprisonment?

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Either way, it's clearly not his first smoke, which tells me it was only a matter of time. It's a felony, he is gone, off the team. Better to know today now and use his schools for a new recruit.

He is only charged with a felony (yes, that means you can't participate in team activities till the case and/or penalty are resolved). However, if he has a previous clean record, if this is his first offense, any good lawyer will get this charged dropped to a misdemeanor, which would make him eligible to participate in program activities/workouts/practices/games.

Now Tag might have his own penalties to add...but odds are, if chargers are lowered or even dropped all together, he will not be kicked out of the program for good.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

oh my GOD

Dear Potential Students of USF (and any college)

The police have UNDERCOVER officers on campus, not every police officer on campus sits in a squad car. The patrol the campus, they patrol the dorm halls, they patrol all areas of the campus.

They are plain clothed, they're job is to find things like this, and report them.... so the REAL police officers can show up and make the arrests. The easiest way to get arrested, is to smoke something that you can easily smell from a block away. Especially in an area that is 100% searchable at ANY time without a warrant (student housing)

When you sign papers to move into on-campus housing, you give the school and any authorized person, access to search your dorm room at ANY time, for ANY reason. 

If you want to smoke pot, do it off campus!!!!

Just looking out

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

I'd prefer a program that gives players that screw up a chance, depending on the seriousness of the offense, rather than kicking them to the curb.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Maybe I am wrong but once you are charged with a felony in Florida, you lose your scholarship. One does not need to wait until convicted. As much as we all want to defend him, he is done at USF. Time to move on.

Not sure how this could possibly be right ... 

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Not sure how this could possibly be right ...

If the NCAA can suspend an athlete's Constitutional rights it might be... :eyeroll:

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

oh my GOD

Dear Potential Students of USF (and any college)

The police have UNDERCOVER officers on campus, not every police officer on campus sits in a squad car. The patrol the campus, they patrol the dorm halls, they patrol all areas of the campus.

They are plain clothed, they're job is to find things like this, and report them.... so the REAL police officers can show up and make the arrests. The easiest way to get arrested, is to smoke something that you can easily smell from a block away. Especially in an area that is 100% searchable at ANY time without a warrant (student housing)

When you sign papers to move into on-campus housing, you give the school and any authorized person, access to search your dorm room at ANY time, for ANY reason. 

If you want to smoke pot, do it off campus!!!!

Just looking out

Never seen or heard about undercover cops before... And I have quite a few RA friends and several friends with UP run ins.. Don't think their are actual undercover officers on campus, just RAs

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I believe ghost is right. That is why it was so big that Winston was never charged.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I believe ghost is right. That is why it was so big that Winston was never charged.

FSU's policy is to suspend a player charged with a felony, and there is room to make an exception in special circumstances.  Not even FSU will revoke a player scholly based on a felony charge.  So this cannot be a state of Florida rule.