• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cornerback Durden arrested

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Last thing we need is more negative attention. Dammit. 

And this is a Taggart guy too. I think.

No he's not

RS Sophomore.

Skipper's kid (his 2nd year here / 1st full recruiting class)

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Last thing we need is more negative attention. Dammit. 

And this is a Taggart guy too. I think. 

No...Holtz recruited him.  He's a rising RS Soph.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Lots of stone throwing in a glass house in here...cut the kid a break, for crying out loud. There but for the Grace of God go most of us!

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

He'll be transferring to Colo., lol.

Lots of stone throwing in a glass house in here...cut the kid a break, for crying out loud. There but for the Grace of God go most of us!
Of course, this only applies to USF players, coaches, alumni, fans, etc.. For the rest of the world, carry on.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

He wont be the only one :).  Speaking of Colorado  what if the school follows State law and says its OK for their students and players to smoke, will the NCAA step in and supersede?  Will it turn them into a juggernaut or will we see Alabama and the other SEC SCHOOLS start pushing hard to legalizing weed as well to keep the talent?

He wont be the only one :). Speaking of Colorado what if the school follows State law and says its OK for their students and players to smoke, will the NCAA step in and supersede? Will it turn them into a juggernaut or will we see Alabama and the other SEC SCHOOLS start pushing hard to legalizing weed as well to keep the talent?
Places where it's legal, employers still can restrict employees. You won't see firemen and cops smoking pot in Colo.. I expect the same with those on athletic scholarships. Banned substance like legal ones that effect performance. Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Curious to see how Colorado( the state) handles this moving forward. If its legal, its no different than Cigs and Alcohol, So why wouldn't you be able to smoke or drink on your OWN time, ( as long as your of legal age and not breaking the law)  Problem could lie in testing to see if one has it in their system at work since it stays in the system for up to 30 days or so unlike Alcohol.   I do realize that some employers don't or say they wont hire smokers but is it really enforced if not done at work? 

Will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

BS, speak for yourself. I never have smoked anything but a cigar. I knew many people who did smoke pot, just never knew someone with that much on them. There are many kids out there that would love to play football for the Bulls that will follow the law. I saw throw the trash out and get a team player in here.

• Downvote 1

Curious to see how Colorado( the state) handles this moving forward. If its legal, its no different than Cigs and Alcohol, So why wouldn't you be able to smoke or drink on your OWN time, ( as long as your of legal age and not breaking the law)  Problem could lie in testing to see if one has it in their system at work since it stays in the system for up to 30 days or so unlike Alcohol.   I do realize that some employers don't or say they wont hire smokers but is it really enforced if not done at work? 

Will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

It's still illegal on the federal level. Matter of fact, these legal pot companies, growers, sellers, etc aren't depositing their money, afraid the Feds will seize their bank accounts.