• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Two issues: aaron lynch and section 122

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

So anybody who sits in or near section 122 probably noticed the two fans heckling aaron lynch during the td review. Of course its understandable becuz he has definitely been a bust. But the heckling got to a point where everybody around these two fans started to get annoyed and jump on these fans. It actually got to a point where fans went up to them and told them to shut up and support the team. In response they start picking fights with people and eventually got ejected. Now, IMHO its ok to be frustrated and vent. But part of being a fan is supporting the team. Like it or not, lynch is a member of this team. Cussing him out and telling him he sucks is not productive. So a big thumbs down to those two guys and a big thumbs up to everybody, including my wife, who got on these guys and had the back of a scuffling player.

Now on to lynch. Again, everybody who witnessed this fiasco most likely noticed that lynch obviously heard these guys (how couldnt he?) and actually started making gestures towards the tunnel. Im no expert, but it looked like he was challenging these guys to a fight. Its clear that lynch has allowed the criticism to get to him to the point where he has exposed his immaturity. Eventually he was dragged to the sideline and it looked like taggart got in his grill. And yet he was still barking at the fans.

I understand the frustration. Nobody wants to be 2-7. But this to me, while it was fun to watch, was the lowest point of the year: the fact that fans are beating up on each other and players are challenging fans to fights

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,991
  • Days Won:  12

Amen

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I think Lynch could still be productive for us but ffs he needs to learn to not jump offsides.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Classless. Section 122.

Shouting at players to get off of the feild.... Directed at Lynch I guess.

Aaron lynch's mom came into the section with his brother and was defending her son. Saying that they were not true fans. Shouting in fans face. Fans shouting back "I paid for my ticket" all shouting in each other faces. Telling Lynch's brother to swing on him. People getting involved. They got ejected. TSA and cops sitting up tere watching as this goes on a fight about to break out for like five minutes. And other fans telling them to get down there.

Classes behavior by USF "fans" belittling players when they should be cheering defense. Memphis was on the goal line. Idk how lunch's mom knew they were shouting at her son but she came over a few minutes later. One fan complained that she was allowed in the section without tickets seating there, but they don't check I went in and out without being checked after half time.

Really negative the whole experience going on next to me. A little girl age 3 or 4 began crying.

Disgusting Bulls fans.

Same fans were shouting stuff at other fans that told them to shut up trying to start a fight.

If you pay for a ticket you are not entitled to the team winning. If you don't like the product leave. Don't bad mouth the players and their families. Don't come to the game if you're only coming to tear the players down.

Edited by Gismo
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

No excuse for that kind of behavior from Bulls fans.  

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210

Lynch is a total bust.

This season is a total fiasco.

Taggart will be hard pressed to keep players from quitting at this point.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

We should have had our expectations pretty much around what has happened so far.

However, the behavior of Bulls fans as described in the OP is inexcusable.  

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210

Fans are at their wits ends.  It's hard to sit there and watch this garbage happily.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

This season has been worse than last year because at least last year there was hope that a change in coaching might result in a better team the following year.

Now our only hope is that indeed CWT knows what he's doing and this team will be better next year. But there's no guarantee that CWT isn't Skip Holtz 2.0. Remember, Skip's ECU teams experienced a lot of success before he made the move here. Arguably more than CWT at WKU.

This has fans on edge, but embarrassing Lynch isn't fair and pretty classless and inexcusable. He's still a kid.

Edited by TallyBull