• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Has UCONN been once or was it twice?  An they were able to beat USF when we were good.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Although Kloss is an amazing kicker, you have to admit that he isn't as good as Shawn Moffit.

Nope, I don't have to. They're pretty close but I'd like to see Moffit kick long balls as well as Marvin.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Has UCONN been once or was it twice?  An they were able to beat USF when we were good.

Just the once, and they were beaten like a rented mule.

UCF gets Baylor all alone in the 8:30 PM time slot. No other games that night.

Wonder how many non-Baylor fans change the channel after the first quarter, with Baylor up 31-0 and driving...

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Is the purpose here to show how great of a recruiter Willie Taggart is but can't coach them once they arrive on campus?

No.  WKU's offense was good under Taggart.  Just not this good.  

Petrino took Taggart's players and improved them substantially.  Taggart took Skippy's players and ended up with the #121 ranked offense.

Both teams had to learn a new offense so why the huge disparity?  

I'm all for giving Taggart the time he needs to rebuild this team.  I'm just not sure if he is the offensive messiah that some people claim.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Is the purpose here to show how great of a recruiter Willie Taggart is but can't coach them once they arrive on campus?

Petrino took Taggart's players and improved them substantially.  Taggart took Skippy's players and ended up with the #121 ranked offense.

I'm all for giving Taggart the time he needs to rebuild this team.  I'm just not sure if he is the offensive messiah that some people claim.

Is this a joke?

First of all, stop feeding the UCF troll that you responded to. It makes you look like an idiot.

Second of all, Taggart left a 7-5 WKU program that was gaining steam and doing well. Taggart took over a dumpster fire USF program that was getting worse by the day thanks to Skip Holtz (who was fired for sucking at his job).

Third of all, Petrino is running a smiliar system to what Taggart was already running. He complimented Taggart more than once publicly on the condition he left WKU in. Hell, even Skip Holtz could have won 6 or 7 games with WKU this year.

Fourth of all, USF had to go from the spread to the power O. WKU had to go from the Power O to...the Power O with Petrino's plays. Notice a difference there?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

because skip left taggart with a 1,700 yard rusher who led the nation in all purpose yardage. oh wait nevermind.

they avergaed a whopping 2.5 more points per game this year.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Even if this were true, I'll take the talent injection all day long.  Either way Taggart leaves USF in a better position than he found it.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Is this a joke?

First of all, stop feeding the UCF troll that you responded to. It makes you look like an idiot.

Second of all, Taggart left a 7-5 WKU program that was gaining steam and doing well. Taggart took over a dumpster fire USF program that was getting worse by the day thanks to Skip Holtz (who was fired for sucking at his job).

Third of all, Petrino is running a smiliar system to what Taggart was already running. He complimented Taggart more than once publicly on the condition he left WKU in. Hell, even Skip Holtz could have won 6 or 7 games with WKU this year.

Fourth of all, USF had to go from the spread to the power O. WKU had to go from the Power O to...the Power O with Petrino's plays. Notice a difference there?

So not disagreeing at all more of questioning. Petrino runs a power Run Offense...? I don't remember that being the case at Arkansas when he was there. And also if he doesn't traditionally run the Power Run throughout his coaching career and did run a Power Run Offense this year at WKU props to him for knowing what would work with his personnel.

Edited by USFbulls24

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Ok. Why did my post get moved/removed?

LOL  You'll learn. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Ok. Why did my post get moved/removed?

Because you're a troll .... The New Improved Dumbgeon

Dude, I'm a UCF fan true, but I'm not a troll. USF fans/people post on the UCF boards all of the time and we don't mind. Neither do we live in a pretend bubble. Show me one post where I've trolled on here.

Whether an overtly antagonist remark or a subtle one like your previous post here, it's a troll-worthy removal. Besides, it's our site...dude.