• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

LOL a 6 post Kanigit fan telling our Bulls mods/admins how to run our board ...

Just offering some friendly advice. I created an account, posted on your main open board, and promptly had my post removed and sent off to an obscure thread that few will read. When I asked why, I got the response that they don't want us posting on that open board. It doesn't make sense to have an open board that isn't really open.

Is Kanigit supposed to be an insult?

Yep and it takes comments out of context when it is taken out of the thread it was posted in. Basically discourages any back & forth , might as well make the whole board premium for only USF fans

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

It's the French word for "Knight" ...

Just offering some friendly advice. I created an account, posted on your main open board, and promptly had my post removed and sent off to an obscure thread that few will read. When I asked why, I got the response that they don't want us posting on that open board. It doesn't make sense to have an open board that isn't really open.

Yep and it takes comments out of context when it is taken out of the thread it was posted in. Basically discourages any back & forth , might as well make the whole board premium for only USF fans

Your particular back and forth seems to be aimed more towards smack and it's only discouraged on THAT board .... Quit whining!

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Well, I thought it pretty clear that not many USF fans want to be in this conference, care if this conference succeeds, think this is a BCS conference in anything other than a bowl game this year.  The quality of competition has taken a nose dive.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Your points are valid, but it's just how we do things here. Plenty of people reading the posts no matter what board they're in. If it makes you feel better, this isn't a child board like the main one. Happy to have civil discourse and even good-natured smack talk here! If it upsets you, try rivals.

Your points are valid, but it's just how we do things here. Plenty of people reading the posts no matter what board they're in. If it makes you feel better, this isn't a child board like the main one. Happy to have civil discourse and even good-natured smack talk here! If it upsets you, try rivals.

The American board has numerous threads devoted to UCF, also ...

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

The quality of competition has taken a nose dive.

Unfortunately, so has the quality of our football team as well. :wahhing:

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

The quality of competition has taken a nose dive.

Unfortunately, so has the quality of our football team as well. :wahhing:

It's true.  It seems we always play down to the level of our competition, now we are at that level!

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

I am still watching on espn3 also, since we play both teams the next 2 weeks.  Both schools have play makers that could cause us problems so I hope we are prepared.