• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

The rowdiest UCF fans are going to be at Memory Mall, which is the greenspace right in front of our basketball arena. However there is tailgating all over UCF's campus on gameday so if you just don't go to where all the students are hanging out you should be fine and still have a good time.

Every fanbase has it's knumbskulls, especially young programs like yours and ours. When I went to down to Tampa the last time we played there I got plenty of heckling from USF fans. It didn't bother me since I didn't have kids yet, but don't pretend like your fanbase is full of angels. Any time you get thousands of drunk college kids together there is going to be some foul language.

Can anyone explain to me why this post was moved here? A USF fan started a thread encouraging other Bulls to be civil toward UCF fans when we play in a couple weeks. I posted this tip that if they want to avoid confrontations then it would be best to avoid the Memory Mall area where most of the UCF students tailgate.

Nothing about my post is trolling, I was polite and informative, yet my post got removed from the thread. If I made the exact same post but changed my name to MechaBull and didn't use 1st person pronouns for UCF then it would have been accepted. Are USF fans really that thin skinned that you can't handle any posts by non USF fans?

It's got nothing to do with being thin skinned. In case you haven't noticed, we have two boards where you guys can post to your hears' content, within reason. The Main Board is by, about and for Bulls fans. There is plenty of other places for interaction ..... but, to be perfectly honest, if you had stopped with your first paragraph, I probably wouldn't have moved it ... but you didn't, and then your simp brother, Ambien, drops in and it's starts down the smack road. So, rather than the surgical strikes of trying to figure what's trolling and what's not, prefer the carpet bombing of preemptive removals. That board is not going to be a smack board ... our own trolls keep it lively enough. 

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

FWIW I think you jumped the gun on this one... the replies were inline with the original post on the thread and seemed mild IMO. But whatever... 

• Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

FWIW I think you jumped the gun on this one... the replies were inline with the original post on the thread and seemed mild IMO. But whatever... 

Probably should have moved the whole thread here when it first popped up .... the game is 3 freaking weeks away .... and all the replies weren't in line with the op on the thread because the op was talking to and about Bulls fans: Despite the outcome of the UCF game remember to be classy and encourage your fellow Bulls to be as well.

How is this inline with the op on the thread?: If USF can't sell out the allotment for a game 90 minutes from your campus this year & in the future it will just make your fanbase look bad. All those #s count for a Program's Future & Perception.

And I'll repeat: The Main Board is by, about and for Bulls fans. There is plenty of other places for interaction .... I think that's what the majority of our fans on there want.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

The foul language I can handle... it was the homophobic banter and the destruction to our cars that we had issues with. Simply put I learned my lesson in 2008... I'm not stepping foot on that campus again.

If USF can't sell out the allotment for a game 90 minutes from your campus this year & in the future it will just make your fanbase look bad. All those #s count for a Program's Future & Perception. Put the USF Flags in your trunk, common sense

Show up like :baghead: to a rivalry game? :tool:

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,683
  • Days Won:  8

I don't want my car keyed. I have a USF plate.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

UCF is everyone in the AAC's Super Bowl. Team just wanted to give College Football fans a Noon game worth watching :)

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

UCF is everyone in the AAC's Super Bowl. Team just wanted to give College Football fans a Noon game worth watching :)

It wasnt on tv. I enjoyed the Gamecast tho

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

UCF is trying to show you how to win a conference. If anything YOU should be cheering for us from here on out. Whether its to the Orange, Sugar or Fiesta bowl. Any BCS bowl would do.

:stirpot:

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

UCF is trying to show you how to win a conference. If anything YOU should be cheering for us from here on out. Whether its to the Orange, Sugar or Fiesta bowl. Any BCS bowl would do.

Go away.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

It will be a cold day in hell before I actively cheer for any UCF team.... Hell I'd even root for Ohio State over you....