• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

USF is not losing to UCF if we have White and Shaw healthy. Our receivers can actually make plays now.

mj-laughing.gif

White & Shaw would be 3rd String on this year's UCF Offense

Bortles>Holman>White

Storm>Stanback>Shaw

our fans sound ridiculous

i am hoping orlando doesnt blow us out

This place is perfectly named for your posts ... Should maybe add, your name to title.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

The rowdiest UCF fans are going to be at Memory Mall, which is the greenspace right in front of our basketball arena. However there is tailgating all over UCF's campus on gameday so if you just don't go to where all the students are hanging out you should be fine and still have a good time.

Every fanbase has it's knumbskulls, especially young programs like yours and ours. When I went to down to Tampa the last time we played there I got plenty of heckling from USF fans. It didn't bother me since I didn't have kids yet, but don't pretend like your fanbase is full of angels. Any time you get thousands of drunk college kids together there is going to be some foul language.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

The foul language I can handle... it was the homophobic banter and the destruction to our cars that we had issues with. Simply put I learned my lesson in 2008... I'm not stepping foot on that campus again.

If USF can't sell out the allotment for a game 90 minutes from your campus this year & in the future it will just make your fanbase look bad. All those #s count for a Program's Future & Perception. Put the USF Flags in your trunk, common sense

Edited by ambienknights

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

There was no USF gear on our truck... only a USF visor sitting in the back seat. They had to look hard to find us as the windows were tinted. Busted out the rear window and keyed the side. 

If USF can't sell the allotment I believe it says alot more about your campus than it does our fan base. You hear the same thing time and time again from opposing fans that have traveled to UCF. UCF does not have a reputation as having a good environment for away fans no matter who the opposing team is.

As much as we like to crack on UF fan when we played in Gainesville it was one of the best away experiences we had... no yelling or screaming... no slurs... no damage to our cars... food and drink were offered instead of thrown at you. Stark comparison to the environment at UCF.

Edited by Southshore26

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

The foul language I can handle... it was the homophobic banter and the destruction to our cars that we had issues with. Simply put I learned my lesson in 2008... I'm not stepping foot on that campus again.

If USF can't sell out the allotment for a game 90 minutes from your campus this year & in the future it will just make your fanbase look bad. All those #s count for a Program's Future & Perception. Put the USF Flags in your trunk, common sense

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

If USF can't sell out the allotment for a game 90 minutes from your campus this year & in the future it will just make your fanbase look bad. 

Only people who really care about that kind of crap are you guys ...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

As much as we like to crack on UF fan when we played in Gainesville it was one of the best away experiences we had... no yelling or screaming... no slurs... no damage to our cars... food and drink were offered instead of thrown at you. Stark comparison to the environment at UCF.

Ask FSU and Miami fans how they are treated in Gainesville. You were treated ok b/c you are not their rival . . Most of the bad behavior on College Campuses is during those Rivalry Games where student turnout and drinking is ramped up on another level. South Carolina fans had no complaints b/c they are in a big boy conference and don't get their panties in a wad about opponents booing and the usual ribbing that happens

If USF can't sell out the allotment for a game 90 minutes from your campus this year & in the future it will just make your fanbase look bad. 

Only people who really care about that kind of crap are you guys ...

No Conference Realignment looks at how fanbases travel and home attendance. If USF remains apathetic in their fanbase it will hurt your future

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I always love attendance talk from UCF.  They're filling their stadium now because they are winning and were coming off our worse season ever and now they want to talk about it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

The rowdiest UCF fans are going to be at Memory Mall, which is the greenspace right in front of our basketball arena. However there is tailgating all over UCF's campus on gameday so if you just don't go to where all the students are hanging out you should be fine and still have a good time.

Every fanbase has it's knumbskulls, especially young programs like yours and ours. When I went to down to Tampa the last time we played there I got plenty of heckling from USF fans. It didn't bother me since I didn't have kids yet, but don't pretend like your fanbase is full of angels. Any time you get thousands of drunk college kids together there is going to be some foul language.

Can anyone explain to me why this post was moved here? A USF fan started a thread encouraging other Bulls to be civil toward UCF fans when we play in a couple weeks. I posted this tip that if they want to avoid confrontations then it would be best to avoid the Memory Mall area where most of the UCF students tailgate.

Nothing about my post is trolling, I was polite and informative, yet my post got removed from the thread. If I made the exact same post but changed my name to MechaBull and didn't use 1st person pronouns for UCF then it would have been accepted. Are USF fans really that thin skinned that you can't handle any posts by non USF fans?

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Yeah... not sure on this one... or the others that went with it... I didn't do it.