• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

UCF is trying to show you how to win a conference. If anything YOU should be cheering for us from here on out. Whether its to the Orange, Sugar or Fiesta bowl. Any BCS bowl would do.

It will be a cold day in hell before I actively cheer for any UCF team.... Hell I'd even root for Ohio State over you.... 

There may be a time in the future where a win by them will help USF but that time certainly isn't this year ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

You do all realize UCF is carrying the flag for the AAC right now? Why wouldn't you want them to succeed in a BCS game even if USF wins and makes the head-to-head 5-0?

1.  You aren't a USF fan, you are a UCF troll.
2.  The only thing I hate more than UCF itself is George O'Leary.
3.  You are a UCF troll.

You do all realize UCF is carrying the flag for the AAC right now? Why wouldn't you want them to succeed in a BCS game even if USF wins and makes the head-to-head 5-0?

1.  You aren't a USF fan, you are a UCF troll.
2.  The only thing I hate more than UCF itself is George O'Leary.
3.  You are a UCF troll.

Let me ask the question in a different way. Would you rather UCF win against USF and fail horrilbly in a BCS bowl OR UCF lose to USF and win in a BCS bowl?

UCF lose to USF and lose in a BCS bowl.  

Silly question though.  The only team UCF could possibly beat in a BCS bowl would be NIU.  Well, maybe someone other than Ohio State from the B1G.

Also why all of the distaste for UCF. If it wasn't for USF beating UCF in 2007, you wouldn't have reached #2. 

Yeah, that was it.   :rolleyes:

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

"Conference validity" may be a mutually exclusive term.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Conference validity for the AAC goes out the window after this season. A BCS win/loss this year only affects UCFs 2014 preseason ranking, and nothing else.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

FWIW I think you jumped the gun on this one... the replies were inline with the original post on the thread and seemed mild IMO. But whatever... 

Probably should have moved the whole thread here when it first popped up .... the game is 3 freaking weeks away .... and all the replies weren't in line with the op on the thread because the op was talking to and about Bulls fans: Despite the outcome of the UCF game remember to be classy and encourage your fellow Bulls to be as well.

How is this inline with the op on the thread?: If USF can't sell out the allotment for a game 90 minutes from your campus this year & in the future it will just make your fanbase look bad. All those #s count for a Program's Future & Perception.

And I'll repeat: The Main Board is by, about and for Bulls fans. There is plenty of other places for interaction .... I think that's what the majority of our fans on there want.

I can understand wanting to have a place to just discuss amongst USF fans, but by making that an open board you're inviting other fans to post there. If you don't want anyone else posting on that board then you should consider making it private.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

LOL a 6 post Kanigit fan telling our Bulls mods/admins how to run our board ... 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

Just offering some friendly advice. I created an account, posted on your main open board, and promptly had my post removed and sent off to an obscure thread that few will read. When I asked why, I got the response that they don't want us posting on that open board. It doesn't make sense to have an open board that isn't really open.

Is Kanigit supposed to be an insult?

Edited by MechaKnight

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

Reality is, it is a fair question ... but I don't think that board needs to be private. We do have fans of other teams that do occasionally post there ...there was even a new Kanigit that posted there today who's post was left there ...  it's just a matter of training them as to what can and can't go on that board.   ;)