• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deiondre Porter, DTQB, Jefferson HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Sounds like he is gone. Such a bummer - kid could have been a game changer here, and will have to fight tooth and nail to see any action at UF.

Just today, 9 of the recruiting "analysts" listed UF as their prediction.

1 still has him for USF and 1 for UCF, (both likely to flip their predictions soon)

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds like he is gone. Such a bummer - kid could have been a game changer here, and will have to fight tooth and nail to see any action at UF.

1 still has him for USF and 1 for UCF, (both likely to flip their predictions soon)

I disagree.... Based on no knowledge what so ever, I think he will stay committed to USF. I think he will stay loyal... He is just really excited about the offer.... 

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I disagree.... Based on no knowledge what so ever, I think he will stay committed to USF. I think he will stay loyal... He is just really excited about the offer....

Cancelled his official visit to USF to go to UF instead. If that's not a clear sign I don't know what is. Hope Taggart can pull it out but can't say I'm optimistic.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

There is basis for your optimism. None of those analysts "flipped"  their pick from USF to UF. I have been following his every word for months because I knew that with the season he was having he would get rushed late.He has remained a steadfast advocate for USF, along with being one of the original #DreamTeam. He would have to leave a lot of friends behind to go to Gainesville. It's possible but I think he sticks.No decommit yet. Of course the nancies will disagree because USF is so inferior to UF, but who cares what they think?

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

There is basis for your optimism. None of those analysts "flipped"  their pick from USF to UF. I have been following his every word for months because I knew that with the season he was having he would get rushed late.He has remained a steadfast advocate for USF, along with being one of the original #DreamTeam. He would have to leave a lot of friends behind to go to Gainesville. It's possible but I think he sticks.No decommit yet. Of course the nancies will disagree because USF is so inferior to UF, but who cares what they think?

I will be following with interest.  If you are right, he would commit without taking an OV.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I'm hoping that if he stays he will get a shot at QB. Kid had some of the best stats in the state.

• Topic Count:  2,334
  • Content Count:  21,328
  • Days Won:  10

I'm hoping that if he stays he will get a shot at QB. Kid had some of the best stats in the state.

I think he is going up to UF to see if he can convince them to come to Tampa to play USF.  :)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

and now they'll be running a completely new offense...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Can you see him playing QB in the SEC?  I know a lot of folks are sick of hearing about good the SEC is, but it's clearly a physical league, and QBs need to take a beating.  In fact, UF has suffered thru numerous QB injuries.

If he's a WR, maybe.  If he wants to be CB, they are STOCKED with 3 incoming 4 star recruits.  Wonder what Mus will sell him on.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Can you see him playing QB in the SEC?  I know a lot of folks are sick of hearing about good the SEC is, but it's clearly a physical league, and QBs need to take a beating.  In fact, UF has suffered thru numerous QB injuries.

If he's a WR, maybe.  If he wants to be CB, they are STOCKED with 3 incoming 4 star recruits.  Wonder what Mus will sell him on.

With a lot of guys, you take advantage of their ego and say something like, "If you don't think you're good enough to compete with these players, go to USF."

Edited by JTrue